Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Luka, but this highlight is weak. That’s a lot of work vs scrubs just for an awkward/lucky bucket.

I was just going to say, in the end, it was a tough awkward fadeaway shot against lesser competition. I wonder how he will do this against NBA level talent/ athletes.

Lebron is our best option at center tho

He may be the Laker's best option, but it isn't LeBron's best option. We all know how he cares about maintaining his body and staying injury free during the regular season. I am not sure how this will pan out, especially since he takes plays off defensively.

When is the last time the best player in the league missed the playoffs?

There is no excuse for this lakers team to miss the playoffs.

Big on Dennis Smith. He's lights out if he becomes average or even above average from 3 it's a wrap. Hope Dallas does well. Luka has enough basketball ability instincts and size to where as long as he sheds some weight, he should have no problem having a great rookie campaign.

For my LA folks or people that can chime in...
I’m going to LA in March and wanted to hit either a Clippers or Lakers game.
Would a Clippers game still be a good experience? Cause those Lakers Celtics ticket prices are :wow:.

Whatever you do, don't buy tickets now or any time before the day of the game. If bron is out, or the Lakers are struggling, you'll be able to get Lakers tickets for cheap.

Man...if McGee is your best option at Center you got problems. They have to find a solution to that. Are they hopeful that Zubac will step it up a notch?

Bron is technically our best option at center. Since most teams don’t have a traditional center any more but McGee will be fine if we can space the floor. Look at how he played against the Cavs In the finals. GS’s spacing made him look like an all star level center.

Whatever you do, don't buy tickets now or any time before the day of the game. If bron is out, or the Lakers are struggling, you'll be able to get Lakers tickets for cheap.
Is Staples that much better when the Lakers are the home team?
The Clippers game I was looking at was vs OKC too.

Going to LA and watching a clippers game instead of a lakers game is like needing a 2 guard and signing lance Stevenson instead of Paul George

Welcome back.....

61BACDB2-0120-4D8D-9697-1357AE0CDCDC.gif

Sike! Ole hating ahh *****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom