Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giles and Bagley are both on a team that is paying out 22million to 2guys they won't even play this year.(11per to Zbo/Shump)

They are both handicapped from the jump

Are both ZBo and Shump injured?? I figured Shump still was

Just watched that Lakers game.

It looks like top5 in 5 is going to come in Year 3.

10/15 with 15ft attempts.

Most of that came with Lebron OFF the floor so he’s going to be a little more distracted when Lebron is on but, he’s going to learn so much from James.

Lakers will make the playoffs with ease.
I can’t say 3rd best because Utah is real but 4th in the West definitely belongs to LAL, not OKC

so now moar help off court too !??!?!?!?!

11.jpg

MORE DAYS TIL TIP OFF !

Just watched that Lakers game.

It looks like top5 in 5 is going to come in Year 3.

10/15 with 15ft attempts.

Most of that came with Lebron OFF the floor so he’s going to be a little more distracted when Lebron is on but, he’s going to learn so much from James.

Lakers will make the playoffs with ease.
I can’t say 3rd best because Utah is real but 4th in the West definitely belongs to LAL, not OKC

You always come around, eventually. Place your trust in my words and you will never be wandered astray

I built the top5 Bus.
Changed the oil on the Bus.
Washed the Bus.
Did everything but drive the Bus, but that’s because I usually fly.

I built the top5 Bus.
Changed the oil on the Bus.
Washed the Bus.
Did everything but drive the Bus, but that’s because I usually fly.

A quick review of the evidence confirms your testimony. Apparently you learned your lesson after the Don known as Julio took it upon himself to humble you. Apology accepted

Landry Shamet looks really, really good

Doncic is very good

Embiid gave zero dambs about defense in this game

Fultz has looked like he wants no parts of touching the ball. Hopefully his confidence isn’t shaky on the road.

If this is how Fultz is gonna play on the road and this is how JJ is still gonna play then JJ needs to start. Not trying to watch Fultz with his BS where he looks like he wants to get rid of the ball as soon as possible without even looking at the rim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom