Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
12A257E9-C37C-4E88-A4E4-66D857C4736B.jpeg

Apparently PAC was at the Celtics game.

Might never forgive Magic for passing on him. IDC IDC

Same here man. Zo might be the worst pick we’ve ever made considering it was a #2 pick in a loaded draft class. Those eggs and pancakes Lavar made for Magic sealed the deal smfh . Sad thing is not one team in the league would trade a projected top 10-15 pick for Zo right now. Not one

- young player develops while playing with Bron = he doesn’t deserve credit
- player doesn’t develop or plays worse = it’s Bron’s fault

Bron is not on the lakers - "big russ ruins the offense and makes his teammates worse."

Bron is on the lakers - "can't wait to see Ingram play off of bron and be guarded by the teams 2nd best defender."

Priaise bron!!

Sad thing is not one team in the league would trade a projected top 10-15 pick for Zo right now. Not one
I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm actually going to come to Lonzo's aid on this one. He's going to be a good role player, and that's pretty much everything you could hope for if you're drafting outside of the top 7 or so in most drafts. He just shouldn't have gone as high as he actually did in that particular draft.

If the Memphis pick conveys to the Celtics and is in the 10-14 range, I'd gladly trade that pick to the Lakers for Lonzo. He'd be a nice bench piece for the Celtics, although him and Marcus hoisting up 3s would probably make me want to gouge my eyes out.

that first player dribbling in the cage is in college now and the last trainer ganon baker trained jordan mccabe? Not too shabby

Bron re-tweeting a Steph/Warriors haters page is hilarious to me :lol:.

I like how they don’t really f with each other for real. There’s mutual respect there of course...but them two ***** know what it is. Steph alluded to it on the Bill Simmons pod a few months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom