Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

There’s a ton of reasons why the Clips wouldn’t want to part with Tobias, and Jimmy comes with serious baggage and mileage concerns,

But Jimmy is a top 12 nba player and Tobias just averaged 19 a game and got to the line 2 times a game with LAC. Idk man, I’d probably do it.

There’s a ton of reasons why the Clips wouldn’t want to part with Tobias, and Jimmy comes with serious baggage and mileage concerns,

But Jimmy is a top 12 nba player and Tobias just averaged 19 a game and got to the line 2 times a game with LAC. Idk man, I’d probably do it.

Would you give up SGA or Robinson?

Do you want to pay Tobias long term since he's a UFA next summer?

Does getting Jimmy Butler in the fold now give you a better chance at Kawhi (or KD?) next summer?

A straight up trade isn't bad at all, I would be worried about the other pieces u would need to throw in.

Do you want to pay Tobias long term since he's a UFA next summer?

Does getting Jimmy Butler in the fold now give you a better chance at Kawhi (or KD?) next summer?

That’s the thing with Tobi, he turned down an 80M extension, he’s trying to get north of 100Ms next summer. I’m not comfortable with that, but then again I don’t think Tobias (who I like a lot) is a star.

The ultimate trump card that makes me okay that trade is you’re obviously trading Tobias for Jimmy and Kawhi or KD or something like that.

Maybe Tobias takes a leap though this year and becomes a true 100M player, we’ll see

Pay Tobias Harris when he'll probably never be a top 30 (much less top 15) player in the league or pay Jimmy into his mid-30s?

Pay Tobias Harris when he'll probably never be a top 30 (much less top 15) player in the league or pay Jimmy into his mid-30s?

Not an easy decision, but the latter. You pay Jimmy into his mid 30's and hope that he + max player 2 make the most out of those early 30 years.

Don't know how you level-headed fans can deal with it :lol:

Oh my God how do you deal with some stranger on an online forum criticizing another person none of us know who puts a ball in a basket? None of this matters :lol:.

Lol at Lonzo being a bust after a season. Y’all really think rondo is gonna be the starter the entire season right

Not an easy decision, but the latter. You pay Jimmy into his mid 30's and hope that he + max player 2 make the most out of those early 30 years.
Ya'll just avoided that with CP3 and Blake tho.

The 2 star plan only works if one of them is KD or Kawhi.

If Kawhi doesn't commit there's no way I sign Jimmy to the max, rather keep the flexibility.

If LeBron wants him to be hell Yea

Eh. Rondo on a 1 year deal and Bron is committed for 4. He can't really force Luke to do that. Rondo may start out the season as the starter as Zo makes his way back from the injury.

Eh. Rondo on a 1 year deal and Bron is committed for 4. He can't really force Luke to do that. Rondo may start out the season as the starter as Zo makes his way back from the injury.
Let’s say Lonzo is out the first 15 games and
We are 12-3 Rondo avg 12 dimes a night and got the team rollin, does Lonzo get his spot back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom