Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy (3).gif

^They don't have any playmakers or shooters. Even if Trae was good he'd still struggle in that roster
Prince def developed as reliable shooter toward the end of the season..he didn’t play tonight have to see if he continues that in this new season.

Fake fans. Only missing when it's gone. They had kd and Russ and nobody went to the games. Had $2 tickets in the upper level. They buns.

LOL! They traded Ray Allen and let Rashard Lewis leave in free agency the year KD got drafted. Also peep KD’s last game in Seattle if you’re claiming “nobody went to the game.”

Bennett and Co literally bought the team with intent to move it to OKC, thus disregarding the fan base. It’s pretty well documented how sketchy everything went down, so if you’re saying Seattle lost their team because there wasn’t any fan support then you’re just flat out wrong.

Prince def developed as reliable shooter toward the end of the season..he didn’t play tonight have to see if he continues that in this new season.

Actually.. you right. I looked it up a while back and they were one of the worst 3 point shooting teams but I just double checked and they were actually 15th. My bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom