Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember John said he wouldn't get tattoos because of his dad. What made him change his mind

nick-young-passing-molly.gif

What’s their ceiling in terms of offensive rating. They’ll be fun just wonder how that translates. Need Lonzo byke to watch da passing

:lol: We'll see. Your Laker predictions are always skewed.
I feel like I've been pretty fair. I think BI is going to be really good. I think Big Clarkson is going to have some games where he's really good and others where he's blah. Josh Hart is going to be a solid SG and should start.

Julius Randle was the team's best player last year. I'd be significantly higher on this Lakers team if they had him. Don't get why they didn't bring back Lopez either.

Rondo is one of my favorite players ever. I hate that he's on the Lakers. Seeing him play with Bron will be interesting.

I feel like I've been pretty fair. I think BI is going to be really good. I think Big Clarkson is going to have some games where he's really good and others where he's blah. Josh Hart is going to be a solid SG and should start.

Julius Randle was the team's best player last year. I'd be significantly higher on this Lakers team if they had him. Don't get why they didn't bring back Lopez either.

Rondo is one of my favorite players ever. I hate that he's on the Lakers. Seeing him play with Bron will be interesting.

You said Brook would be our best player last year. :lol: and he was maybe 4th.

BI was definitely the best player last year. Soon as he moved in at the point and started rolling we started winning games. Julius was big but he didn't have as much responsibility as BI.

I would say Ingam was their best and Julius at a close second last season. Never forget "Jordan Clarkson is their best player, and it's not even close" :ohwell:

I would say Ingam was their best and Julius at a close second last season. Never forget "Jordan Clarkson is their best player, and it's not even close" :ohwell:
Yeah I'd have it the other way around. Randle played all 82, was more efficient, better defensively, better on the boards. Luke was dumb for not starting him all year. His energy gave the team a spark.

During our best stretch BI was avg 18, 5, 5 on 54%, 52%, 77%. Julius improved but all he did was cut out the wild plays and finish better at the rim.

Watching this knicks preseason and the garden isnt pack sad, is frank niketalk injured or just coming off the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom