Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamidou lookin' good, don't know why Nets traded him for that old dude
Yea he’s a player. Presti made some Magic once again. Unloading Melo and netting what he did? Wow.
This Diavinzio cat for Bucks, Christian Wood.....in General, 18’s draft out out some hoopers man.

Curry like The Simpsons.

giphy.gif

THis is a response to what is probably a question by Media? Right?
HOw can you fine him.....

Magic complemented Giannis and said he’d lead the bucks to a title and got hit with tampering, this is the way more than that was.

Reactions: MVP
Tonight the first of 10 Ls we hand those bay area clowns in Vegas.

A convo I had with a older colonizer yesterday got me all in on Lebron, he asked me was I excited to have Bron on the Lakers and I told him admittedly it was weird after being a hater for so long but it is what it is. He then proceeded to go on a rant about how much he really disliked Bron wearing Kap's gear and how they shouldn't be going against authority (NFL) and just do what their employer says while double talking and saying he has no issue with the protest and do it somewhere else. I just was like mmmmhmm. If Bron is making these colonizers THAT mad he's aight with me now.

Last edited:
:rofl:

The Wizards talk way too much for a group that hasn’t been past the 2nd round. One of the best moments of the season last year was when they said the Cavs intentionally ducked them in the playoffs the previous spring and then LeBron gave them 57/11/7 on their home floor. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom