Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wizards been delusional for years now :lol: :smh: ... Gotta catch a game next time I'm back home, see the craziness in person

Tonight the first of 10 Ls we hand those bay area clowns in Vegas.

A convo I had with a older colonizer yesterday got me all in on Lebron, he asked me was I excited to have Bron on the Lakers and I told him admittedly it was weird after being a hater for so long but it is what it is. He then proceeded to go on a rant about how much he really disliked Bron wearing Kap's gear and how they shouldn't be going against authority (NFL) and just do what their employer says while double talking and saying he has no issue with the protest and do it somewhere else. I just was like mmmmhmm. If Bron is making these colonizers THAT mad he's aight with me now.

CCC5EB03-83AA-4FED-8096-E6643DCB25BC.png

Wtf, bleacher report looking real stupid right now.
I mean I don’t think they are. It’s just that nowadays the NBA has basically changed the rule between what can and can’t be done. You’d be lying to yourself if 5-10 years ago all the stuff Harden is doing you wouldn’t call a travel or a carry whether on the court or in an actual NBA game

John Wall, Dwight Howard and Austin Rivers all on one team. I can't think about more unlikable cast of characters. I can't wait till this team implodes.:lol:

From Wall/ Gil/ Mcgee/ Blatch/ Nick Young
To Wall/ Morris/ Dwight/ Austin

The Wizards sure have their preference in players.

A convo I had with a older colonizer yesterday got me all in on Lebron, he asked me was I excited to have Bron on the Lakers and I told him admittedly it was weird after being a hater for so long but it is what it is. He then proceeded to go on a rant about how much he really disliked Bron wearing Kap's gear and how they shouldn't be going against authority (NFL) and just do what their employer says while double talking and saying he has no issue with the protest and do it somewhere else. I just was like mmmmhmm. If Bron is making these colonizers THAT mad he's aight with me now.

Dawg...you just tryna rationalize your Bron love now :smh:. It’s BEEN know them people’s was on that “shut up and dribble wave” with him. You can’t just be realizing that now :lol:.

Bron a great dude off the court. The Clown King on the court. Treat him accordingly.

You going to suffer the same bitter feat and be let down like lamekilla lamekilla months ago. **** Bron TIL infinity.

Sad what’s become of you :smh:.

I think the Rockets still have about the same probability of making the Finals as they did last year. Little more regression of Warriors bench and some luck and they can get there

People on here talk about the regression of the Warriors bench every year being their demise and then they plug in some random dudes like Quinn Cook and keep rolling

Just another reason why Bron the goat.

Dawg...you just tryna rationalize your Bron love now :smh:. It’s BEEN know them people’s was on that “shut up and dribble wave” with him. You can’t just be realizing that now :lol:.

Bron a great dude off the court. The Clown King on the court. Treat him accordingly.

You going to suffer the same bitter feat and be let down like lamekilla lamekilla months ago. **** Bron TIL infinity.

Sad what’s become of you :smh:.

**** LeBron’s ***** ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom