Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 more days til we byke brethren. :pimp:
090718-celtics-garnett-sues-accountant.jpg
Jordan+Farmar+NBA+Finals+Game+4+Boston+Celtics+U0qZJD9rlFel.jpg

That team if they add Jimmy right now less than a week before the start of the season is not better than the Celtics, Sixers, Pacers, Raptors or Wizards.

Sixers/Pacers/Wizards aren't good enough to be claimed to be head over heels better than the Heat now, even with the amount of injuries Heat sustained last yr, there wasn't a huge gap. Honestly more fearful of Mil with new management and a few new pieces than either of those teams but I'll let you call it in stone

Butler is a cancer but at this point if KAT and Wiggins didn't even show any type of fire back in response to all this **** he's doing then something is wrong :lol:

Did KAT and/or Wiggins say anything about the incident yet? The only news I've heard was KAT playing PS4 Call of Duty with an Xbox controller.

What happened to "best practice of the summer" and "the team is at awe and energized"?

Pussycats

Obviously it could be a ticking time bomb, but they would have a higher upside than they currently do if things did somehow work out.

Dwight, Wall and Jimmy in the same locker room? Traveling on the same plane? For roughly 6-7 months?

Grunfeld would have to be considered as an accessory to whatever crimes transpire during that time.

Javaris/ Gilbert 2.0

They would never...

Oubre and Porter for Jimmy :nerd:

Gotta keep one.... Don't know what you have in Troy Brown yet. Porter, Brown and a pick(s). That might be a bit much though given the situation. I actually kinda like Jimmy in Washington. His personality might be the bridge between Wall and Beal

Gotta keep one.... Don't know what you have in Troy Brown yet. Porter, Brown and a pick(s). That might be a bit much though given the situation. I actually kinda like Jimmy in Washington. His personality might be the bridge between Wall and Beal
I’m probably way off base but I assumed the drafting of Brown had something to do with Oubre?
And I think Brown + picks is a little excessive lol. Probably Porter + Brown or picks.

The problem with the Heat is that while J Rich + a FRP is good... the salary filler is an issue. Almost everyone on that team besides Richardson, Bam, and Ellington ( Winslow is about to be extended), is on a horrible contract.

They'd basically be swapping Otto's max for a higher one. Gotta pay to play though.

Unless they could get rid of Mahimi they would be in the repeaters tax for the forseable future. Meaning they would be looking at 100M’s worth of just luxury tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom