Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting the excuses ready :pimp:

Ain't no excuses I've been telling this thread exactly what this dude was for years.... #stillnotmygoat but i'm fine with making the playoffs as long as we don't throw away all of the young guys trying to win now. IDC if we would have signed PG & Kawhi along with him he don't want that GS Smoke.

Not gonna front, it will be dope seeing Lebby rocking that beautiful white and purple Lakers unis.

Or those Hollywood Night joints for that matter.

Kawhi Sat down with RC buford & told him to **** off, then had a whole separate meeting with Pop & told him the same thing. Kawhi ain't built like the old Model Tim Duncan Robots , he's new & improved & ain't tryna be stuck in ****in San Antonio no more :lol:

I am.... Just... Beside myself. Thought LeBron was gonna' retire in Ohio. This dude really went to California. Wow. What a great job by the media and journalists. Thought it was just a dumb rumor and speculation. This move really doesnt make sense to me at all. Only two things i can remotely see that are attractive are the potential the core Lakers have to become all stars one day soon and the cap space the Lakers have to sign two more free agent max players. Other than that, i have no friggin clue why LeBron would wanna' go there. They arent getting past HOU let alone GSW. I need to see how this offseason unfolds cause LeBron just made his path a bit harder. Cant wait until opening night.

Not that we know of. Knowing the Spurs, they rather him play the season to prove he's healthy and then offer him the max. I just don't see Kawhi turning down a max offer no matter how much distrust you have the Spurs especially given his injuries.

Stephen A reported tonight NBA execs are convinced Kawhi is going to boycott and sit out the season to force SA’s hand in trading him to the lakers.

I am.... Just... Beside myself. Thought LeBron was gonna' retire in Ohio. This dude really went to California. Wow. What a great job by the media and journalists. Thought it was just a dumb rumor and speculation. This move really doesnt make sense to me at all. Only two things i can remotely see that are attractive are the potential the core Lakers have to become all stars one day soon and the cap space the Lakers have to sign two more free agent max players. Other than that, i have no friggin clue why LeBron would wanna' go there. They arent getting past HOU let alone GSW. I need to see how this offseason unfolds cause LeBron just made his path a bit harder. Cant wait until opening night.

Have you ever lived in Cleveland, Ohio?

Been told y’all wsup with 3-6ron. The new Bron Lakers fans are going to be more heartbroken and hurt than lamekilla lamekilla is right now. And a Lakers fan scorn is worse than a woman’s scorn. Y’all signed up for some 34 year old Bron f’eryy. It’s win now....and y’all know y’all won’t :lol:. It gets worse from here.

@$tacy the only real Laker fan Bron hater.

Games 1-20
A2DEB72D-5773-4242-89AE-5BFBAE22C60B.jpeg

21-82
9A181CF4-3AB9-45D9-90FF-C9DC852FA401.jpeg

Poor BI and Hart are gonna get flipped for Jeff Green and Chandler Parsons

This ain't Cleveland with that **** *** herb Dan Gilbert, Can't just come here & high jack the Franchise. Magic laid that slick 80's talk down & cut the Bull****. no 1+1 take this four year guarantee & Take Lance Stephenson for good measure. No more Gm Lebby.

Ya'll on the other hand may be in the market for Jeff green... ya'll gonna need it. CP3 Got his contract you know he's eating Literally, Harden got his MVP his destiny complete.

Look forward to many upcoming years of this
chris-paul-sad-podium-game-5-clips-thunder-2014.jpg

Stephen A reported tonight NBA execs are convinced Kawhi is going to boycott and sit out the season to force SA’s hand in trading him to the lakers.

Pretty sure Pop is fine with that but letting him walk for nothing is a stretch. Idk if he’d trade him over his dead body to the Lakers but if they fleece the Lakers then Pop and the Spurs are fine with it

the L36ron hate thread is hilarious :rofl:

halfway crooks
@MVP @freeze trynafeelmink trynafeelmink and whoever else gonna be battling former allies wavycrocket wavycrocket and @keko jones with the addition of lamekilla lamekilla

don't get me started on @shotsrangout and @LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs joining their former rivals

:rofl:[/QUOTE

Not At All my good Sir, As a proud card carrier of the anti Lebron club i'm very well versed in Lebrons weaknesses. Due to that my expectations max out at WCF. I've always acknowledged that Lebron was a top player in the league. I was just very truthful about his weaknesses.

Only thing that will change now is i will no longer be actively rooting for Lebron to fail, but when it inevitably happens i won't be quite upset because i've been watching it for 15 years. With that said I CAN NOT WAIT until this Lakers squad Curb Stomps the Rockets, Sixers, Spurs, And OKC (Russy my dude, hate it had to be him)

Not At All my good Sir, As a proud card carrier of the anti Lebron club i'm very well versed in Lebrons weaknesses. Due to that my expectations max out at WCF. I've always acknowledged that Lebron was a top player in the league. I was just very truthful about his weaknesses.

Only thing that will change now is i will no longer be actively rooting for Lebron to fail, but when it inevitably happens i won't be quite upset because i've been watching it for 15 years. With that said I CAN NOT WAIT until this Lakers squad Curb Stomps the Rockets, Sixers, Spurs, And OKC (Russy my dude, hate it had to be him)

If kawhi refuses to report and sit out, cant they void this year and still own his contract for a year? It is kind of like failing a drug test and being banned by the league

That would be the worst outcome for kawhi and uncle dennis. If he refused and the spurs brought it to the league for breach of contract. You dont get paid this year and spurs still own your rights and delaying free agency another year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom