Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
25 Million for AB is a massive overpay, and if there's no options on the 2nd year then that may take away a max slot for LAC next summer.

Clippers won't be bad next year, they're putting together a competitive team, but they probably should be.
you really think they will be competitive?

So Clippers Draft Two Guards in the lottery, Have a 6th Man Of the Year who is an undersized 2 guard, Have a PG in Beverly & Pay Avery Bradley more than anyone else was willing to pay him.... Cool

you really think they will be competitive?

Huh? Yeah :lol: they've lost DeAndre Jordan and Austin Rivers, they haven't really lost needle movers in the W/L column.

They'll be competitive in that the product won't look bad, but being competitive doesn't mean they'll win a lot of games.

They appear to be a competitive 38, 39 win team which is 'competitive'

So Clippers Draft Two Guards in the lottery, Have a 6th Man Of the Year who is an undersized 2 guard, Have a PG in Beverly & Pay Avery Bradley more than anyone else was willing to pay him.... Cool
Plus a gluttony of other young guys like Evans, Wallace, Thornwell. Don't know if Milos is still there either. Interesting decision. Jerome Robinson can kinda play the 3 though.. he's basically Jeremy lamb 2.0

25 Million for AB is a massive overpay, and if there's no options on the 2nd year then that may take away a max slot for LAC next summer.

Clippers won't be bad next year, they're putting together a competitive team, but they probably should be.

What major free agent is coming to the Clippers in Lebby's town? Teams like this have to overpay for guys to get them to town.

The Clippers lucked out David Stern owned the Hornets at that time or they'd still be irrelevant

Plus a gluttony of other young guys like Evans, Wallace, Thornwell. Don't know if Milos is still there either. Interesting decision. Jerome Robinson can kinda play the 3 though.. he's basically Jeremy lamb 2.0

Milos won't be on the Clips he'll be cut eventually at some point, but even without him,

The Clips drafted their backcourt of the future,

and they won't play because the Clippers have Pat Beverely/Lou Williams / Avery Bradley / Sin Thornwell / Jawun Evans / Ty Wallace all in the mix.

Woof. They traded AR then signed Avery Bradley. Why :lol:

What major free agent is coming to the Clippers in Lebby's town? Teams like this have to overpay for guys to get them to town.

The Clippers lucked out David Stern owned the Hornets at that time or they'd still be irrelevant

giphy.gif

The 2 guards the Clippers drafted ain’t good and Doc won’t play em unless major injuries anyway

The fact that no team offered Cousins a deal should tell you everything you need to know.

An achilles tear is no joke. It will 100% impact his game. He won't ever be the same player. If he came even close it'd be a miracle.

He might not even be playing basketball in 5 years. Best case scenario, he refines his game and is still effective enough to earn another lucrative deal. It damn sure won't be a max...so If I'm him...I might not want to go out like Chris Webber or T-Mac getting shipped all over as I wash out the league. Let me get this chip.

Yall are just mad right now because of the shock factor.

I don’t buy the notion that cousins got no offers and had to call bob Myers for a deal

Give me a break. He’s just trying to save face
Exactly, every team in the league would have made him a serious offer at the MLE. GUARANTEE he got at least 2 offers for triple x MLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom