Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about this but the difference for me at least is they didn’t need a KD at and they damn sure don’t need boogie. They are just doing because they can. They were 73-9 before KD they would have been fine without him and they are just coming off a back to back Championship run why do you need boogie. You could legit throw anyone in GS at this point and still win it all
apparently not since they lost in that 73-9 season

Compared to... when exactly? Of course it’s an entertainment industry lol. Where do you think the money comes from

Obviously in a literal sense it’s an entertainment industry, but my point is, this **** is becoming a suspense-drama that’s focused around a race for who can put together the biggest super team and all of the narratives and speculation that surrounds it.

KD has been On the warriors for 2 years and pundits are already speculating where he should go next. ***** been there 2 seasons b.

The whole league is in a frenzy trying to build all star duos and trios and there’s only a handful of not less of teams that are building decent squads organically

This **** isn’t about the competition anymore. It’s about the ****ery

Am I mad? Nah it’s still just entertainment. But I know that what I’m watching isn’t the same as what it used to be so I adjusted accordingly

Is “light years” the new term for the 2018-19 season?

Been hearing this ever since Lebron made the move...

“Light years”

upcoming season is gonna be great man

whos gonna represent the east now that lebron is gone?

boston
philly
toronto
did the pacers lose anyone?

the west got all the star power

that rockets warriors series was like looking at two fat guys running a marathon

gonna be interesting to see how the warriors look trying to get to their 5 th straight finals

gonna be interesting to see how this lakers team is gonna look especially if they cant get koala

i think the thunder are gonna look better than last year melo needs his minutes cut tho

Not sure if discussed but how is this a good move for cousins (assuming he wants this year to be a prove it year)

They gonna use him as spot up shooter. And when Houston plays Tuck Ball (tucker at center) they won’t even be able to play him.

On a team like the lakers, he woulda been 2nd best player on team with lots of looks and touches. Plus three pass first guys that could get him the rock. Even Boston woulda been so clutch for him. Weird

He's going to get the ring so that fans who created this environment can't exclude him from the GOAT conversation.

Oh wait...

Is “light years” the new term for the 2018-19 season?

Been hearing this ever since Lebron made the move...

“Light years”
The Warriors owners said that the franchise was light years ahead of the rest of the league a few years back.

Hardwork is subjective but we as Americans respect the entity that worked harder to get the same thing the next person didn’t have to struggle for. Having it easy is frowned upon.
How are you measuring that? Simply by winning a ring or not?

So the assumption is Dame works harder than Steph?

James Harden works harder than Klay?

You see how ridiculous this logic is?

He knew he wasn’t gonna win in OKC but he didn’t want the pressure of relieving a drought for the Lakers with passive aggressive Lebron taking all the glory and dishing all the blame. Between PG talking LA up all this time and signing with OKC conveniently right before Lebron is revealed to have signed with the Lakers and Boogie taking less than the Lakers were offering to play in GS as opposed to playing in a bigger market and playing with Lebron is saying a lot
How are you so aware of what these dudes are using to make thier decisions. It is somewhat amazing

Obviously in a literal sense it’s an entertainment industry, but my point is, this **** is becoming a suspense-drama that’s focused around a race for who can put together the biggest super team and all of the narratives and speculation that surrounds it.

KD has been On the warriors for 2 years and pundits are already speculating where he should go next. ***** been there 2 seasons b.

The whole league is in a frenzy trying to build all star duos and trios and there’s only a handful of not less of teams that are building decent squads organically

This **** isn’t about the competition anymore. It’s about the ****ery

Am I mad? Nah it’s still just entertainment. But I know that what I’m watching isn’t the same as what it used to be so I adjusted accordingly

World Basketball Federation

Don't see how anybody is mad at GSW when they didn't even make an effort to get Cousins. They were perfectly content coming back next yr with the same team, he showed up at their door and signed for nothing.

Also, people can't be serious with the whole "league should intervene" crap. That's EXACTLY what everyone was mad about when Stern rejected the CP3 trade.

upcoming season is gonna be great man

whos gonna represent the east now that lebron is gone?

boston
philly
toronto
did the pacers lose anyone?

the west got all the star power

that rockets warriors series was like looking at two fat guys running a marathon

gonna be interesting to see how the warriors look trying to get to their 5 th straight finals

gonna be interesting to see how this lakers team is gonna look especially if they cant get koala

i think the thunder are gonna look better than last year melo needs his minutes cut tho

East is just 6ers and Celtics.

President of the NBAPA went after the most money he could make?

ohhh.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom