Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7E886B5B-2E16-460E-9F81-30A977D599AE.jpeg

If you don't want Wall, Beal comes cheaper and is a MUCH better shooter. Helps immensely.

Now, this could be something....

Still baffled by the Lakers and Rondo

Not A perfect Fit, but i see why it was done.

1) Lonzo has to have surgery on his meniscus.... he scheduled to be back by training camp, but i'm sure L.A doesn't want to rush him back. No other PG on the roster why not sign Rondo for a one year deal & allow him to play that role until Lonzo is completely healthy.
2) LA knows there not in a position to completely compete for a championship right now, so why have Lebron Kill himself being the only playmaker on the team. Rondo, Zo, Lance, Ingram are all guys who can take the ball out of his hands & help create plays for others.
3) At worse Rondo becomes redundant in this lineup & he's still a helpful piece to a playoff squad at the deadline, Maybe get a second rounder or a player who fits better.

If you’re indeed keeping Ingram and there are injury concerns about Lonzo,I’d rather run him as my secondary playmaker to lebron than to bring in Rondo.

Hart
Ingram
Lebron
Kuzma
Javale

Let's be real, if the lakers didnt get lebron people are calling for maginkas heads with these moves. It's no doubt baffling

I still remember lebatard criticizing them making magic the gm and saying he got the job because he’s charismatic and likable. keyshawn and other espn hosts were saying dan was racist for saying that.

If you’re indeed keeping Ingram and there are injury concerns about Lonzo,I’d rather run him as my secondary playmaker to lebron than to bring in Rondo.

Hart
Ingram
Lebron
Kuzma
Javale

At this point i'm not sure if Magic & Pelinka are keeping Ingram. But even if the plan was to do that, they needed a backup PG & Rondo is probably the best out there. The only other guy who sparked my interest a bit was Napier.

But Rondo last year showed that he can play fast paced & still produce quality offense w/o Excelent spacing on the floor. Last years Pels team weren't exactly snipers. It's a B- move from the front office. But if i had to judge it this early i'm gonna assume it's more of a positive then negative

Hart is not a true starting point guard yet

I thought rondos career was over but what he showed last season flat out shocked me. It’s weird that they signed a bunch of c list players but with Lonzos injury and hope that rondo can replicate last seasons production I can see it

Hart is not a true starting point guard yet

I thought rondos career was over but what he showed last season flat out shocked me. It’s weird that they signed a bunch of c list players but with Lonzos injury and hope that rondo can replicate last seasons production I can see it

With lebron and Ingram you don’t need Hart be a true starting PG, just defend them.

Again if this in injury related, fine it makes some sense.

After going thru what he did in Cleveland, Lebron wants to be around high IQ players (save, Lance.) I understand the move for Rondo. However, it's going to cause some friction if his signing means Lonzo is coming off the bench.

On the bright side, you won't hear a word outta Lavar :lol:

It’s crazy that Fultz with one arm and the yips is perceived to be untouchable but Lonzo has to compete for the starting job with a grizzled vet

ALA doesn’t even have to work hard

If Kawhi agreed to an extension prior to the trade then Fultz would have been in silver and black yesterday

Man Rondo got a one year deal & Lebron named Ball as one of the reasons he wanted to play in L.A. At max Rondo is insurance & a little motivation for Ball to keep working on his game. Luke did it with Randle at the beginning of last season, Randle proceeded to have his best season ever.

After going thru what he did in Cleveland, Lebron wants to be around high IQ players (save, Lance.) I understand the move for Rondo. However, it's going to cause some friction if his signing means Lonzo is coming off the bench.

On the bright side, you won't hear a word outta Lavar :lol:

[clay Davis] shhhhhhhhhh [/clay Davis]

Uncle Lavar is letting the yoppa off the first bullet pass Javale drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom