Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
With lebron and Ingram you don’t need Hart be a true starting PG, just defend them.

Again if this in injury related, fine it makes some sense.
I can see their vision in terms of fielding a team with playoff experience. I can see that they’re using placeholders for next summer

Hart can still be in their long term plans but having rondo is insurance and allows you to “compete” for and during the playoffs while maintaining flexibility

Ingram’s still going to need to make plays but having another point guard like rondo serves multiple functions

If Kawhi agreed to an extension prior to the trade then Fultz would have been in silver and black yesterday

Oh I’m not doubting that at all. He’s gone if the Spurs want him.

But the 6ers aren’t talking about bringing in an old playmaker to compete with him

After going thru what he did in Cleveland, Lebron wants to be around high IQ players (save, Lance.) I understand the move for Rondo. However, it's going to cause some friction if his signing means Lonzo is coming off the bench.

On the bright side, you won't hear a word outta Lavar :lol:

Javale???

I wanted Rondo last season. Can't really hurt TBH. Zo isn't losing his job unless he's regressed from last season. Gets to be around one of if not the highest IQ PGs in the game. We needed a backup PG (Ennis) and playoff Rondo is real. Low risk, high reward. Bron is co signing all these moves I would think, we've got so many defensive minded competitive guys right now with admittedly a potential for combustion should things go really south, but I don't think that's the case.

Defense should be top 5 next season.

If you think we have it rough, imagine what teams that are paying into luxury-tax to compete like the Thunder and the Rockets feel like this morning.

If you're the Thunder, why pay a $130m luxury bill on top of $150m in salary to be a 7 seed and have no shot against the Warriors?

Outside of Ingram and lebron, there other “playmaker” is lance

If Ingram or Lebby gets hurt it’s not great but least you have another body in rondo to throw out there

Reactions: MVP
Man...if the Lakers don’t get Kawhi this dude LeBron really left the East so his kid could play on the 8th grade Dream Team and go to the beach more often while he has to play with Lonzo, Lance Stephenson, KCP, Rondo, Kuzma and Javale McGee.

Man...if the Lakers don’t get Kawhi this dude LeBron really left the East so his kid could play on the 8th grade Dream Team and go to the beach more often while he has to play with Lonzo, Lance Stephenson, KCP, Rondo, Kuzma and Javale McGee.

He also I hated the owner in Cleveland

facts. even with this "uncompetitive" chatter so much hype right now for damn near every fanbase

NBA > NFL

Even I stayed up late for this game. I'm happy for Kings fans cuz now they have Fox/Bagley/Giles to look forward to this season. I'm hoping that this trio attracts big name FAs next season.

BTW, Josh Hart > Lonzo

#ALA☘️

If you're the Thunder, why pay a $130m luxury bill on top of $150m in salary to be a 7 seed and have no shot against the Warriors?

Thunder were the 4th seed last year.. 1 game behind the 3rd seeded blazers

Outside of warriors and rockets, who are the other 4 teams in the west that will be ahead of them?

And no one has a shot against the warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom