Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been saying it for 5+ years. Cousins is not that guy. He's a problem.

Finally, people are seeing the light. He's puts up great stats. But thats it. Minnesota Kevin Love and him should talk.

But i do like the signing by GSW. low risk, high reward in my opinion. You can't pass up the chance to sign him when its $5.3M.

Thank you. Absolutely all of this.

70 percent of people loved the Bulls.... 30 percent hated the Bulls... I was in that 70 percent

My favorite player was MJ. My best friend's favorite player was Ewing (his mother taught Ewing in high school). We came to blows on multiple occasions over who was better. This was when we were in like 3rd/4th grade.

70 percent of people loved the Bulls.... 30 percent hated the Bulls... I was in that 70 percent

You're saying this from your vantage point. As a child I'm assuming. A kid in 2010 might think that "70% of people" liked the Heat, from his/her POV.

If you've ever been in a barbershop that wasn't in Chicago in the 90s...you'd have heard PLENTY of disdain for Jordan and the Bulls.

You're saying this from your vantage point. As a child I'm assuming. A kid in 2010 might think that "70% of people" liked the Heat, from his/her POV.

If you've ever been in a barbershop that wasn't in Chicago in the 90s...you'd have heard PLENTY of disdain for Jordan and the Bulls.

Exactly i will say dudes RESPECTED the bulls moreso than a lot of the teams in comparison but they still hated them equally. Also the Kobe/Shaq Lakers Were HATED heavily. Had Shaq as the Goliath & Kobe as the super Arrogant showoff Bringing the Lakers back to Dominance... They are the Catalyst to ALA

This market is depressive! Those Lakers signing are going to look terrible in a month.

I wonder what's going through the heads of guys like Vince Carter, Swaggy P, Luc Mbah a Moute, Amir Johnson,, Dwight Howard etc right now.

The Dubs are going to get themselves another solid guy for the minimum at this rate.

This market is depressive! Those Lakers signing are going to look terrible in a month.

I wonder what's going through the heads of guys like Vince Carter, Swaggy P, Luc Mbah a Moute, Amir Johnson,, Dwight Howard etc right now.

The Dubs are going to get themselves another solid guy for the minimum at this rate.
J Cross most likely

Except all the, "they only won because kyrie and love were hurt", crowd. Or the "jump shooting teams ain't gonna last" crowd.

It’s still funny to me seeing dudes in here crying about people discrediting Steph and the Warriors when that’s literally what they do all day to other players :lol:

It’s a real thing in the general consensus. You can’t bind behind “I find it funnys” and calling dudes “weirdos” to escape consensus thoughts by nba media and fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom