Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying if it only cost them 5.3M or so to bring Boogie back and they didnt, then there had to be some sort of locker room reason as to why they didnt. It wouldnt surprise me if they consulted AD beforehand.
I don't think he would of signed for the same with the pelicans. He wanted them to throw a bag at him despite the injury and they weren't going to do that. So he got upset and said f you.

Don’t know if I believe this

I've been saying it for 5+ years. Cousins is not that guy. He's a problem.

Finally, people are seeing the light. He's puts up great stats. But thats it. Minnesota Kevin Love and him should talk.

But i do like the signing by GSW. low risk, high reward in my opinion. You can't pass up the chance to sign him when its $5.3M.

Yeah, even if he comes back at 70 percent maybe halfway through the season it's comparable to what you'd get out of a 5.3 mill annually dude.

Nah not at all, they were Loved at the time

nope.. ask fans of the teams that went up against em repeatedly.. or fans of the 80s teams before jordan took over too (lakers, celtics and pistons)

hell, i hated em as a kid just because every kid liked them and just hoped on the bandwagon because they were winning (i've always been more inclined to side with the underdogs)

nope.. ask fans of the teams that went up against em repeatedly.. or fans of the 80s teams before jordan took over too (lakers, celtics and pistons)

hell, i hated em as a kid just because every kid liked them and just hoped on the bandwagon because they were winning (i've always been more inclined to side with the underdogs)
facts. I hated Jordan growing up.

****, been a warriors fan for so long ive never had nor wanted a pair of jordans. I was more anti Seattle, Utah, and Lakers, though.

the hate didnt state coming for golden state until things started going wrong in that 2nd finals.. draymond doing dumb shh and then steph and his wife whining when things didnt go their way

and then durant happened.. so you had draymond, who talked a bunch of shhh running to the car to cry and call durant.. then durant not being able to deal with the decision he made

Within the Warriors first 2 years in this run....there was an undercurrent of growing disdain....and many feeling like what they were doing was “gimmicky” and “lucky”.

Even for Steph’s first MVP....you had some backlash from players and fans thinking he didn’t deserve it. Then even the old school cats hating on it and others discrediting it. Still a moderately liked team at the time....but you could sense the turn.

***** just couldn’t say **** because they kept winning. The moment they lost to the Cavs....a lot of the true hate came out. Then the signing of KD sped things up.

That’s the nature of the beast though. Comes with the territory. They got one more year then it’s done with.

You were the minority then.

It's kinda like that with all great teams. Easy to gravitate to for the casual, it seems polarizing is the best marketing tactic nowadays.

You were the minority then.

i live in the bahamas, so i didnt have a home team getting beat up every year in the playoffs by the bulls (like say knicks fans).. same kids eventually became lakers fans too

we dont really care about baseball like nfl or nba down here.. but the running joke was dudes being cowboys and bulls fans (and then cowboys/lakers fans)

both were HATED thou.. same with lakers once they got good again.. like all of sudden out of no where we got warriors and patriots fans

Best thing about the 90s and early 2000s
was the hip hop. Being a basketball fan sucked for me at the time, lol.

If there is any coach besides Pop who could guide a problem player, it’s Kerr.

i'd say brad stevens, he got to the conference finals with marcus smart and marcus morris playing big enough roles

let's see shhh really hit the fan first and how kerr has to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom