Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LaVar said:

"Lonzo ain't going to play off the ball. How's LeBron going to play point? Lonzo will be pushing and he get it out of his hands too quick. Lonzo don't do all that dribbling. All he got to do is run the lane and the pass going to be right on the money … We going to play so fast, he'll throw him touchdown passes and be scoring all day. And then when he don't, he going to throw the long pass and Lonzo will shoot the 3-pointer very easy."

BAF54814-4374-46AB-8812-652A2852A607.png

I knew it didn't add up. The only nba player to ever comeback from this injury and play at a high level was Dominique and you turned down $40 mil. Fire your agent.

I knew it didn't add up. The only nba player to ever comeback from this injury and play at a high level was Dominique and you turned down $40 mil. Fire your agent.

His agent is worse than Aaron Mintz

Pack this franchise up and send them to Seattle. They can't get **** right. KATs a ***** though.
We'll give you Eric Gordon, a couple of picks, and some filler contracts to make the deal work for Butler. Might as well get something before he leaves.

Who says no?

Humor Me

You went on a job interview, they tell you they want you for the position then discuss a starting salary at said interview. But when the time comes HR never sends you an offer letter.

Did you get an offer?

So we offered Cousins a contract but he lied like nobody wanted him. I want a no flight zone placed on him in New Orleans shawty.

Two years . I'd be offended if I was cousins too.
Exactly what I said happened. Wasnt offered the type of bag he wanted , got mad said f you. He's betting on himself. Hopefully it works out for him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom