Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Sixers and Thunder work out a sign and trade of PG for Fultz, Covington, #10 and Bayless we’d have enough cap space to sign LeBron as well.

The more I think about this...the more LA seems like the most logical fit.

This move seems to be about more than just basketball for Lebron. I can't see him moving his family to Phila.

Reactions: MVP
The more I think about this...the more LA seems like the most logical fit.

This move seems to be about more than just basketball for Lebron. I can't see him moving his family to Phila.

I got a chance to chop it up with Randy Mims around the all star break. Things have been in motion for a minute. This move is going to have basketball be secondary.

I got a chance to chop it up with Randy Mims around the all star break. Things have been in motion for a minute. This move is going to have basketball be secondary.

So he's finally giving up the narrative of being better than MJ. No offence to Laker fans but if that's the case he's not going there to win a championship... Second round exist it is :nerd:

If LeBron comes to the Lakers and signs a 1+1 contract, I would be cool with that

So he's finally giving up the narrative of being better than MJ. No offence to Laker fans but if that's the case he's not going there to win a championship... Second round exist it is :nerd:

I don't think he's given up. He's going to have a say in whether they try and acquire a 3rd star to pair with him and PG. I just hope it doesn't cost every young piece we have. But I know Magic straight up loves that dude and will capitulate to almost everything. This will be Lebron's last deal.

According to Gary Payton, LeBron James' son -- LeBron James Jr. -- is Southern California bound.

[LISTEN: Subscribe to the Warriors Outsiders Podcast with Drew Shiller and Grant Liffmann]

"His son just committed to Sierra Canyon -- that's where his son is gonna go to school with Scottie Pippen's son and Kenyon Martin's son," Payton told Sheena Quick. "If everybody looks at it -- a son at that age, you don't want to be away from him for that period of time.

"He needs a father during that time ... I think he wants to be around his son a lot, see his son play."

Sierra Canyon High School is located in Chatsworth -- about 30 miles northwest of the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.

According to Gary Payton, LeBron James' son -- LeBron James Jr. -- is Southern California bound.

[LISTEN: Subscribe to the Warriors Outsiders Podcast with Drew Shiller and Grant Liffmann]

"His son just committed to Sierra Canyon -- that's where his son is gonna go to school with Scottie Pippen's son and Kenyon Martin's son," Payton told Sheena Quick. "If everybody looks at it -- a son at that age, you don't want to be away from him for that period of time.

"He needs a father during that time ... I think he wants to be around his son a lot, see his son play."

Sierra Canyon High School is located in Chatsworth -- about 30 miles northwest of the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles.
issa wrap den.

bron staying in cleveland doh.

Damn I just assumed SVSM was the plan :lol:

I forgot he's still a Laker :rofl:

tenor.gif
Same!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom