Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.slamonline.com/college-...ames-enroll-sierra-canyon-school-los-angeles/

Gary Payton: Bronny James Committed to Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles

“Anything could happen. People don’t look at everything. (LeBron James’) son just committed to Sierra Canyon which is in the valley of LA. That’s where his son is going to go to school [with] Scottie Pippen’s son and Kenyon Martin’s son. So, that’s a move that they’re going to make … if everybody looks at it with a son at that age, you don’t want to be away from him during that period of time. During the time that we’re having, basketball is school time. I think that (Bronny) needs a father during that time and that’s it. I don’t think LeBron is that type of parent, I think he wants to be around his son a lot and see his son a lot play.”

If I'm bron, you got to figure out a way to win. It's not about narrative. If you want to win championships, you just gotta figure it out. ~ kobe

hahaha dudes one to talk, dude is 100% the reason the lakers who were favorites lost to the Pistons.....shaq put up his numbers DESPITE of kobe, kobe who was tired of being 2nd fiddle, tired of not winning finals MVP, kobe who decided to TRY to be the MAN......YES Kobe fans those are facts not opinion.....unless you have a legit reason why kobe, the best SG in the NBA that year got outplayed by not 1 but 2 guards in the FINALS, pathetic performance, at best kobe was the 4th best player on the court for THAT finals, YIKES!.....i'm no lebron fan but its not like dude is putting up an egg like kobe did that year.....

Kobe, lebron at 18 years old helps shaq beat that pistons team, you should keep your mouth shut. don't hate because lebron not you is talked about as all time great...

Kobe fans, please dont waste your time looking up stats or rewatching games....its facts that he got out played by 2 guards(hamilton & billups)...just dont do it, gonna be mins/hours you will never get back

Last edited:
If you think kobe is capable of saying anything that could be interpreted as Bron > Kobe, you don't know Kobe at all :lol:

giphy.gif

If I'm bron, you got to figure out a way to win. It's not about narrative. If you want to win championships, you just gotta figure it out. ~ kobe

hahaha dudes one to talk, dude is 100% the reason the lakers who were favorites lost to the Pistons.....shaq put up his numbers DESPITE of kobe, kobe who was tired of being 2nd fiddle, tired of not winning finals MVP, kobe who decided to TRY to be the MAN......YES Kobe fans those are facts not opinion.....unless you have a legit reason why kobe, the best SG in the NBA that year got outplayed by not 1 but 2 guards in the FINALS, pathetic performance, at best kobe was the 4th best player on the court for THAT finals, YIKES!.....i'm no lebron fan but its not like dude is putting up an egg like kobe did that year.....

Kobe, lebron at 18 years old helps shaq beat that pistons team, you should keep your mouth shut. don't hate because lebron not you is talked about as all time great...

Kobe fans, please dont waste your time looking up stats or rewatching games....its facts that he got out played by 2 guards(hamilton & billups)...just dont do it, gonna be mins/hours you will never get back
Blocked for stupidity

^^^how so hahaha no legit response....not shocked

#facts 4th best players in a finals series AT BEST ahahahah FACTS.....and yet the man talks about how lebron needs to find a way hahahah

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom