Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick recap of the Sixers offseason:

Poised to either:
Sign Lebron and/or PG
Sign Lebron or PG and trade for Leonard
Trade for Leonard

Ended up:
GM tweeting medical information and disparaging remarks of their most important assets. GM gets fired.

Lost Ersan and Belli, 2 of their big shooters from last year.

Major move of free agency was signing Amir Johnson

Bolden sucks

Bjelica agrees to sign as an Ersan replacement but ends up bouncing for the ****ing Kings.

Having their coach as their GM, getting rejected by Buford & Morey ... still don't have a GM

Simmons, Embiid & Fultz still can't hit 3s.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Last edited:
Kawahii is not staying 99.9%. Toronto knew/knows this. They wanted to start the rebuild early. Lowry is probably next, next summer.
If the raps traded derozan away and knew Leonard was a rental that would be one of the worst trades ever

If they want to do an early rebuild they wouldn’t wait until next summer to trade Lowry who will be a year older

They believe they can tempt Leonard to stay and took a risk they thought was worth it

Man kawhine used to be one of my fav players in the league but if that report about him maybe sitting out next year is anywhere near true dude might just might be on kd ***** levels

Quick recap of the Sixers offseason:

Poised to either:
Sign Lebron and/or PG
Sign Lebron or PG and trade for Leonard
Trade for Leonard

Ended up:
GM tweeting medical information and disparaging remarks of their most important assets. GM gets fired.

Lost Ersan and Belli, 2 of their big shooters from last year.

Major move of free agency was signing Amir Johnson

Bolden sucks

Bjelica agrees to sign as an Ersan replacement but ends up bouncing for the ****ing Kings.

Having their coach as their GM, getting rejected by Buford & Morey ... still don't have a GM

Simmons, Embiid & Fultz still can't hit 3s.

TRUST THE PROCESS

Offseason went from

6.JPG

to

11.JPG

If the raps traded derozan away and knew Leonard was a rental that would be one of the worst trades ever

If they want to do an early rebuild they wouldn’t wait until next summer to trade Lowry who will be a year older

They believe they can tempt Leonard to stay and took a risk they thought was worth it
I think the GM realizes that they won't get to the finals with Derozan as their main star. Better to just shred his salary, go all in for one year, then rebuild the next year.
Not saying I agree with the move, but I think that's the strategy.

I think the GM realizes that they won't get to the finals with Derozan as their main star. Better to just shred his salary, go all in for one year, then rebuild the next year.
Not saying I agree with the move, but I think that's the strategy.
If they’re trying to rebuild I get that. Im just saying if they knew Leonard would walk for nothing then that’s one of the worst trades ever

I’m sure they plan to convince him to stay

If your logic is that they wanted to trade for Leonard to then trade him again, I could see your point

Ofcourse they asked for Simmons or embiid. If I'm trading away one of the best three players in the league I better get an all star in return.

If they’re trying to rebuild I get that. Im just saying if they knew Leonard would walk for nothing then that’s one of the worst trades ever

I’m sure they plan to convince him to stay

If your logic is that they wanted to trade for Leonard to then trade him again, I could see your point
I mean if Kawhi decides to pull the same shenanigans in Toronto, I expect him to get traded to LA by the trade deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom