Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolz

The fanbase despised Colangelo the entire time he was GM and wanted him gone long before his wife had a burner account

LeBron wanted to live in LA, PG stayed where he was to make the most money and Kawhi got traded to a team he has no interest in playing for

They did not “lose” Ilyasova and Belinelli, they let them go cause they were basically unplayable in the Celtics series and we sure as hell weren’t giving Ilyasova three years $21 mill or Belinelli two years $12 mill

Regardless of anything, our four best players are all 24 and under and we’ll have close to $50 mill in cap space next offseason

I hate to say it but Derozan looked like a ban posting all that nonsense on social media. This is a business dude lol. You arent Kobe. Really shows how inflated his ego is. Cant blame the Raptors for shipping DeFrozen out of town after that terrible playoff performance against the Cavs.

Lakers dream offseason bout to end with LeBron and.......Lance Stephenson, Javale McGee, Swaggy P, Rondo and Brook Lopez.

Kawhi, The Real Fultz, The Turkish National Team Furkan, Zhaire Smith, Landry Shamet + re-signing JJ and adding Wilson Chandler and Bjelica looks good to me.

What are your thoughts on the Dream Sixers offseason now?

Reactions: MVP
Bro, I Thomas is an annoying ******

Why he always talking about loyalty? Dude acts like he was in Boston for 10 years or some ****

I can’t wait til this bum is outa the league

Lolz

The fanbase despised Colangelo the entire time he was GM and wanted him gone long before his wife had a burner account

LeBron wanted to live in LA, PG stayed where he was to make the most money and Kawhi got traded to a team he has no interest in playing for

They did not “lose” Ilyasova and Belinelli, they let them go cause they were basically unplayable in the Celtics series and we sure as hell weren’t giving Ilyasova three years $21 mill or Belinelli two years $12 mill

Regardless of anything, our four best players are all 24 and under and we’ll have close to $50 mill in cap space next offseason

no%2Bspin%2Bzone.jpg

Double entendre don't ask me how

I mean, defensive players have gotten bags for... their defense

I’m still not mad at Parker for saying that. Everyone has their strengths and their role

DDR is an established AllStar.
There is a difference between him and Ingram and Kuzma.

Oh no doubt. DeRozen is a good solid player and basically keeps the Spurs afloat til they figure out what they want to do. It's an understandable move, but still pretty "ehhhhh"

Man kawhine used to be one of my fav players in the league but if that report about him maybe sitting out next year is anywhere near true dude might just might be on kd ***** levels
Worse than KD if he pulls a fake injury and tries to sit out

Bro, I Thomas is an annoying ******

Why he always talking about loyalty? Dude acts like he was in Boston for 10 years or some ****

I can’t wait til this bum is outa the league
He played on a bad hip and played after his sister died. I guess he feels he deserved loyalty and a bag for doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom