Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if he comes back and is a below average defender they probably won't be a lock to make the playoffs. You disagree with that? :lol:
If he never plays this year I think OKC is in the 8 to make it BUT, I wasn’t even thinking about that assessment.....I was only poking fun at how you were like “he’s either going to be the same good or not as good”

If he never plays this year I think OKC is in the 8 to make it BUT, I wasn’t even thinking about that assessment.....I was only poking fun at how you were like “he’s either going to be the same good or not as good”
You drinking bro? Where did you see me say "he's either going to be the same good or not as good"

My biggest question mark for OKC is Roberson. If he's a shell of himself defensively, it changes everything. I am realistically expecting him to not be what he was but still right below elite

giphy.gif

I don't wanna hear nothing bout no injuries or y'all coach.

tumblr_mov7qqBTQe1rndkpvo1_500.gif
If you find a 50 I'm *****

Who ever said the NFL thread is Supercuts and this thread is the barber shop was def right lol.

The NFL Thread is complete and utter garbage. I only briefly pop in once in a while if something big happens or if somebody tags me in a post. Maybe that’ll change once the season actually starts but we’ll see.

The NFL Thread is complete and utter garbage. I only briefly pop in once in a while if something big happens or if somebody tags me in a post. Maybe that’ll change once the season actually starts but we’ll see.

It’s crazy how different the threads are, though. I think it’s because most of the games are on Sunday and your team only plays once per week (except short weeks) so there’s a lot of dead space in between games for everyone in general.

Instead of keeping it mostly football related, it just turns into a bunch of random discussions. Like I’ll see the thread jump 15 pages and think something big happened but it’ll be just trivia and 90s movies or rock band preferences.

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

You just now seeing that? :lol:

Although this thread sounds like geek fest at times.

Basketball as a whole as evolved into a sport heavily reliant on advanced statistics. It’s not just here but most reputable outlets are using these metrics which may seem silly.

I could be wrong but I don’t think there’s as much of that in football.

:lol: :lol: folks in here will get roasted from time-to-time but I feel like there’s multiple posts per page of dudes getting called BAs, BANs or being told SMD or other things pertaining to homosexuality. Seems OD.

Dudes be in there talking crazy with no regard for human life. The tone be super different from any other thread as well

Yeah some folks wanted denis to start when news first broke including me, but I’ve come to expect virtually nothing from him after looking at what he really did last season

Just like I expect nothing from nerlens

It’s crazy how different the threads are, though. I think it’s because most of the games are on Sunday and your team only plays once per week (except short weeks) so there’s a lot of dead space in between games for everyone in general.

Instead of keeping it mostly football related, it just turns into a bunch of random discussions. Like I’ll see the thread jump 15 pages and think something big happened but it’ll be just trivia and 90s movies or rock band preferences.

Different strokes for different folks, I suppose.

Or pics of vaginas and penises

Yeah some folks wanted denis to start when news first broke including me, but I’ve come to expect virtually nothing from him after looking at what he really did last season
This seems like an overreaction. Look at his numbers for the 2016-17 season when he was actually surrounded by some decent talent and he didn't necessarily have to be THE guy. 18 and 6 on 45/34/86 in the regular season, and then jumped to 25 and 8 on 46/43/84 in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom