Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis is average.nothing special at all but not a bad piece for okc when Russ is on the bench.
Bsox was hyping him up before last season too.

Dennis is average.nothing special at all but not a bad piece for okc when Russ is on the bench.
Bsox was hyping him up before last season too.
I'm certainly not saying he's an all-star, but an average, nothing special player isn't doing what he's done in the playoffs.

I'm certainly not saying he's an all-star, but an average, nothing special player isn't doing what he's done in the playoffs.
hes an average starting pg . Ranking starters he's end of middle of the pack to upper bottom of the barrel if we were ranking them. That sounds pretty average to me.

Either way a very nice pickup for okc .

Last edited:
hes an average starting pg . Ranking starters he's end of middle of the pack to lower if we were ranking them. That sounds pretty average to me. ..
PG is the most loaded position in the league. If you look at it as just players in the league overall, he's clearly much better than average.

25th in the league in scoring and 13th in assists is not bad.

Like I said, he's not an all-star, but he's a really good player, and he'll be an asset for OKC.

Wow, whole lot of talk about Dennis Sremmurd.

where the girls at?

[Typical NTer] You expect a beta, flat earther and 19-year old father to dance with girls at the club something something something? NBA dudes are lames, I only smash dimes and ride an M3 without a max contract something something something [/Typical NTer]

Kinfolk Kinfolk can you please provide us with a detailed list of average to below average starters in the league by COB today? Thanks!

JKJK

But really though can we get that by COB?

I don’t feel like getting flamed by Brent the Celtics mascot or the hot take allied powers today...lol.

Rudy Gobert is useless against elite western conf teams though. :lol:

Smh, can't trust these thots.
Too bad, she seemed like an innocent and decent girl in the cameras.

She seemed like a gold digger from jump but that soccer p***y is no joke. I know she got the snapper.

44EBB1E4-3187-49E3-AEBF-6854BF223260.jpeg

Svi + Klay + Bron... omg

If youre a starter in the league that usually means youre above average.
I think the opposite.if youre a bench player you typically below average. If you a starter you range from average to above average to great depending on where you rank against others at the same position

I think the opposite.if youre a bench player you typically below average. If you a starter you range from average to above average to great depending on where you rank against others at the same position

Nah.

It all depends on how much of a clown your coach is, if the front office is trying to avoid paying you, and what kind of collusion is at play between your agent and various teams throughout the league.

A winning team generally won’t play this game but a losing/rebuilding team is all about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom