Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
:rofl:

Never.

I would never suggest that with TMobile and their lightning fast network that I an keep up with the action and also keep in touch with all my friends on their blazing fast 4G network.

:lol: but for real, it has been clutch since I don't live in NY so I can catch a game whenever I want.

Going to the game tomorrow.

Last Yankee game I went to.... Old Timers Day 2003. CC was starting for the Indians

Old Timers 2018. CC starting for us.

I've only been to one Yankees home game. It was their last year in the old stadium.

I casually mentioned it to my family earlier that year how cool it would be to visit since it had been a few years since our last trip back to NY... turns out everyone was on board, especially since my sister in law had never been. We ended up all going and it was also around my birthday, and my brother got me a Jeter authentic home jersey with the final season patch. I love that jersey, what a great visit and day.

Of course we sat in the bleachers too.

i still never been to 1 yankees game... the funny thing is my first and only baseball game was in 03 when i visited my family in the bay area...went to an oakland a's game against the yankees and of course the yanks won... thats the only time i saw them play...im a try to go this summer though

I've been to two this season in a 4 day span. As it gets hotter in NY my quota may have been filled already :lol: .

Guys. I’m freaking out right now.

BF4A9355-E4BF-40DE-A1D4-44BAD82696FD.jpeg

I've been to 4 games just this season. :lol:

Usually don't go often but I've gotten some good deals cause of the weather.

Looking to take the OG to a Yankee game this year. Trying to make it a tradition where we go at least 1x per year. Looking at the schedule I see that they go up against Seattle, Boston and Atlanta in the near future.

Out of these three teams, of which would you guys think would be most competitive?

Looking to take the OG to a Yankee game this year. Trying to make it a tradition where we go at least 1x per year. Looking at the schedule I see that they go up against Seattle, Boston and Atlanta in the near future.

Out of these three teams, of which would you guys think would be most competitive?

Seattle is red hot & Boston is always fun. If price isn't a factor, I'd pick Boston.

I'm want to go to a game vs the Braves. Love Freeman, Acuña, Albies, etc.

Man I was so giddy when we went to our seats. Had no idea we were gonna be that close.

I was screaming at the top of my lungs when Didi rounded 2nd for the triple.

304A715E-A39F-4ECB-8DCA-4127FB7E82B3.jpeg
292022B8-FEDD-4EB8-BC18-DBA627B3261A.jpeg
EAF25622-5F60-4259-9564-03E3EE9CA68F.jpeg
D0151757-AFA9-4F70-A9A8-2DA1EC3F613B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom