Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Seems codes are specific to user, that one has been used. I’ll actually be in the city for that 31st game if anyone wants to connect.

so pumped for this series.

hope the Yanks do something for this kid Junior, then CC goes out and throws a gem :nthat:

kid was a big time Yankee fan , be nice if they showed him a lil love.

:nthat:

CC showed the kid a lil love at his charity softball game last night. Sorry to keep mentioning this story but this hit close to home, my son is 14, these kids in the Bronx are moving like animals. Seriously man, people need to chill ...

NOW , WITH THAT SAID, READY TO WHOOP SOME *** !!

:nthat:

CC showed the kid a lil love at his charity softball game last night. Sorry to keep mentioning this story but this hit close to home, my son is 14, these kids in the Bronx are moving like animals. Seriously man, people need to chill ...

NOW , WITH THAT SAID, READY TO WHOOP SOME *** !!

I hear ya man, must be terrifying. Hope nothing but safety for you and yours.

Drury getting called up in time for tonight :pimp: .

so pumped for this series.

hope the Yanks do something for this kid Junior, then CC goes out and throws a gem :nthat:

kid was a big time Yankee fan , be nice if they showed him a lil love.
I was thinking the same thing, I have a 14 year old too and I couldn't imagine that ****. I was going over so many scenarios in my head.

man i dont like Boone gettin cute over managing again puttin Gardner in the 9 hole ....

hope I'm wrong again, lets go !!!

Bald Vinny back in the bleachers tonight :smokin

36470691_10157481779757564_146459024743727104_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom