Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Yeah, Yanks are OD'n with this hr. They are pushing dude hard on the fans. This signature moment **** is so stupid. Just let things happen. What's next , they gonna cut out a section above the yankee dugout and call it Giancarlo's DH Deck ?

Stop pushing dude on us cause u gotta pay him . We'll like him if we do. He's got way too much pressure on him and ge obviously aint good at handling it.

His moment will be in the playoffs for me ...

Yeah, Yanks are OD'n with this hr. They are pushing dude hard on the fans. This signature moment **** is so stupid. Just let things happen. What's next , they gonna cut out a section above the yankee dugout and call it Giancarlo's DH Deck ?

Stop pushing dude on us cause u gotta pay him . We'll like him if we do. He's got way too much pressure on him and ge obviously aint good at handling it.

Yep, come October I expect big things.

signature moment t shirts are being made as we speak.

giphy.gif

Pathetic two games, I know you can't win them all but only putting up 1 one run in basically 18 innings of bullpen pitching is embarrassing. I'm disgusted with this ****. Offense needs to hit and stop going for the HR.

Shreve needs to be gone ...

swept by the Rays, the stupidity I'm gonna hear tomorrow at work ... ugh ..

Back
Top Bottom