Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
i say no to Manny. he'll be a pain in the ***, we got a SS. all he'll do is come here and chase pu**y in washington heights, too many distractions .

gimme Bryce, i have a feeling he'll ERUPT here . dude loves Mantle, would probably wake up for real here in the stripes. think he's just bored in washington. if we win it this yr i can see Gardner hanging em up, trade Hicks, sign Harper, sticks Stanton's big clumsy *** in LF and figure out the DH with whoever. that OF would be terrifying ... if Stanton ever lives up to this amazing hot streak we're about to witness ... :smh:

let the Mets give Manny 350 million , we'll enjoy him that way :lol:

Honestly Manny, Bryce. Don’t matter. Either works. But key is moving Gardy to 4th OF to open up DH spot. Or in Bryce’s case, LF

i feel stupid when i **** on Stanton cause anybody else having his year and we'd be creamin, but i was just expecting him to have 30 by now and murdering the stadium. never really seen dude play that much, doesn't really seem like a "ballplayer" other than a brute that can hit a ball to the grand concourse. being very patient with dude cause like i said, bad mouthin him right now is making feel real spoiled ....

Man CC can still bring it. Assuming this is his last year, I’m gonna miss him letting the belly hang. I want more years of CC

I want another one from CC. We gotta recognize him more, dude is an alcoholic and got his life together. I need to get a #52 for him.

He’s a Hall of Famer to me.

He was on his way to being surefire one after 2012. But 2013-2016 with the knee problems, alcoholism, some mediocre offensive Yankee teams, and not being able to adjust with declining velocity hurt him a lot. But the fact that at age 36, got his life together then reinvented himself as a pitcher is ******* amazing, and is even better at 37

He was hitting 98 mph on his fastball in his prime. Now he’s barely touching 90 and has a completely different approach and repertoire

Yankees Win !!!

Happy 4th fellas

FB_IMG_1530735179004.jpg

Hitman

just that dude never seems to do it when we really need it. i think it's that he strikes out so much , that's all it seems like he does. then there's that whoops i made contact hr. that's just how i see it. like i said , i feel stupid gettin on dude but my expectations were pretty big. he was the one in interviews talkin about 100 hr's in a season seems doable :lol:

He is doing just fine. Not throwing you under the bus kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc but the NY media is foolish to throw the "he can't handle NY" narrative. It's because we just didn't watch him everyday like Marlins fans.

Nah I don't take it that way, I know he's right at where he's at last year.

I just feel next season he'll end up hitting 50 again and drive in 120

**** he might still have a GREAT season this year

Back
Top Bottom