Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
Manny would be a luxury trade and I really don't want him if he wouldn't move back to 3B. His defense at SS is not good at all. Plus, it'd probably take a **** ton to get him since he's in the division.

Rather go heavy after a starter or a couple more bullpen arms.

Manny would be a luxury trade and I really don't want him if he wouldn't move back to 3B. His defense at SS is not good at all. Plus, it'd probably take a **** ton to get him since he's in the division.

Rather go heavy after a starter or a couple more bullpen arms.

Well said. Manny no doubt would cost us Andujar too.

I’m not for trading Andujar, but he will have the better career? Lmao

At 23, Manny was coming off a 7.1 WAR and put up a 6.9. He’s at a 2.1 currently, while Andujar is at 0.7

I’m not for trading Andujar, but he will have the better career? Lmao

At 23, Manny was coming off a 7.1 WAR and put up a 6.9. He’s at a 2.1 currently, while Andujar is at 0.7
Guarantee he does. Be sure to quote me in the 2040 thread here on NT :lol:

Andujar and Torres should be untouchable. If we can't get a front line starter with the rest of our prospects then we need to start calling up some of our prospects and see what they can do.

Andujar and Torres should be untouchable. If we can't get a front line starter with the rest of our prospects then we need to start calling up some of our prospects and see what they can do.

There's no room to call these prospects up. Unless ya meant Sheffield, Adams, etc. The pitching side.

nah man this shouldnt of came to that... the bullpen messed up by not walking machado and he had that 2 run homer...

Most I'd give up is Frazier & German/Loaisiga and that's with the assumption that he re-signs in the winter.

Rental bats never fetch top prospects.

Back
Top Bottom