***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

if it comes down to starting Evans or Godwin, I’m choosing Godwin. Yea Evans hand got dinged up but even before that, she wasn’t doing ****.

Evans has 3 bad games out of 4 and Godwin had 1 bad game out of 4.

now I’m about to go 1-3 thanks to Evans and Ravens D :smh:

source.gif

if it comes down to starting Evans or Godwin, I’m choosing Godwin. Yea Evans hand got dinged up but even before that, she wasn’t doing ****.

Evans has 3 bad games out of 4 and Godwin had 1 bad game out of 4.

now I’m about to go 1-3 thanks to Evans and Ravens D :smh:
I got Evans in my Yahoo and Godwin in my ESPN.
Bittersweet.

bout to be 0-4 smh... every guy i face has a career game... my opponent had fournette smh... i lost 14 points by benching howard and diggs smh... i got 2 donuts from olsen and hilton... i didnt know ty wasnt playing...i have 2 guys left in mixon and connors tomorrow and im down 14 points.. do i have a shot to win?

looking like ill go 2/3 this week. The one imma lose, the guy will prolly have the highest score in the league. Finally benching Landry came back to bite me in the *** :smh:

should be 3-1, 2-2, and 2-2

Me and my opponent has the highest point total match up. If I played against any other team in my league, I would be in the position to win. Hate when that happens :smh:

if the ravens D gave me at least 7 pts, which isn’t hard for a defense to get in my league instead of -10, I would’ve won :frown:

Need Kamara and Amari to have ****ty games for my main league.
Killing my opponent in my 2nd league.
Gonna go 0-4 in my 3rd league.:sick::smh:

If you have Gurley and Malcolm Brown is it now safe to drop the handcuff? Pretty much a wasted bench spot for now, I doubt anyone would bother picking him up

If you have Gurley and Malcolm Brown is it now safe to drop the handcuff? Pretty much a wasted bench spot for now, I doubt anyone would bother picking him up

Hell no. If you have Gurley then at no point should you be dropping Malcolm Brown unless you absolutely NEED to.

need Dak and Zeke to do more to keep me undefeated in one league

Need Zeke to just keep pace in my other one, in that one going against Michael Thomas

Saints don’t even use Kamara properly

in fantasy this dude would be averaging25pt a week on any other team

bout to be 0-4 smh... every guy i face has a career game... my opponent had fournette smh... i lost 14 points by benching howard and diggs smh... i got 2 donuts from olsen and hilton... i didnt know ty wasnt playing...i have 2 guys left in mixon and connors tomorrow and im down 14 points.. do i have a shot to win?
If he has no one, yes you have a great shot to win
Good luck

If he has no one, yes you have a great shot to win
Good luck

he doesnt have anyone playing and its just me with mixon and connors and im down 14... hopefully i can get more than that... but knowing me and the season so far with my roster ive had some bad games from those 2 lol

Dallas D really not gonna get a stop huh

I'm sick because I have Kupp, Zeke, and Goff in both my leagues only I played Dak instead of Goff in the game I'm about to lose

Back
Top Bottom