***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Whew. Fornette, Ekeler and Gurley went off for me. Stafford had a solid game as well. Felt sick after not starting Rodgers but everything is alright.

won by less than a point :nthat:
372A19D5-E780-4E55-8494-5F33A4C51AAB.gif

Stat corrections....

Traded this dude Kupp for Ingram a couple days ago and beginning to think not trading him JuJu instead was a big mistake. Hoping he balls out tomorrow.

I sat Landry and dude balls out, I’m still up by 38 but my opponent has Mixon and Conner, Im projected to still win, but idk...what ya think?

macbk macbk and other Jets fans....how you feeling about Chris Herndon? He’s a free agent in this league I’m starting OJ. I’m tired of the refusal to use the TE in Arians offense. Looking like the heavy blocking is going to continue. Was gonna scoop him or Benjamin Watson.

i hope conners and mixon balls out tonight... im down 14... still salty i didnt bench hilton and olsen... very dumb on my part to not know hilton wasnt playing lol

macbk macbk and other Jets fans....how you feeling about Chris Herndon? He’s a free agent in this league I’m starting OJ. I’m tired of the refusal to use the TE in Arians offense. Looking like the heavy blocking is going to continue. Was gonna scoop him or Benjamin Watson.

OJ is killing me too :smh: . As long as Sam is back, Herndon should be a key part to the offense. I'd scoop him if he's still out there.

I said this earlier in the season with Mark Andrews but there were two people I was really targeting this year at tight end. Mark Andrews and Chris Herndon. Both had phenomenal rookie years and both have a QB in their second year. Historically when you look at the position, a tight end breaks out in year 2. It happened with gronk, gates, kittle, ertz, Kelce, witten, Olsen, and now it looks like andrews is in that list. Historically speaking, if these guys break out it’s when they have a decent rookie season and make the leap in year 2. I was a little worried about darnold getting comfortable in the 4 games without him, but it looks like mono may be working in his favor.

That being said, I also have oj Howard (thanks a lot for that BTW) and am grabbing Herndon and dropping my kicker or defense tonight after the scoring clears. Since he was on bye he doesn’t have to clear the waivers again which is nice so you can pick him up now if you have a bench spot you can drop.

I said this earlier in the season with Mark Andrews but there were two people I was really targeting this year at tight end. Mark Andrews and Chris Herndon. Both had phenomenal rookie years and both have a QB in their second year. Historically when you look at the position, a tight end breaks out in year 2. It happened with gronk, gates, kittle, ertz, Kelce, witten, Olsen, and now it looks like andrews is in that list. Historically speaking, if these guys break out it’s when they have a decent rookie season and make the leap in year 2. I was a little worried about darnold getting comfortable in the 4 games without him, but it looks like mono may be working in his favor.

That being said, I also have oj Howard (thanks a lot for that BTW) and am grabbing Herndon and dropping my kicker or defense tonight after the scoring clears. Since he was on bye he doesn’t have to clear the waivers again which is nice so you can pick him up now if you have a bench spot you can drop.

Don’t blame me for the OJ pick, talent isn’t the issue there. Not even the most hardcore of Bucs fans that were there every day of training camp they were allowed could tell you that Arians was gonna relegate OJ to being a blocking TE for more than half the time he’s on the field.

I’d scoop up Herndon now but the only guy on my bench I can drop at the moment on my bench is John Ross and I’m not really trying to drop him til AJ gets back. Just gonna wait til tomorrow and drop Agholor’s bum *** for him.

Question though...

In leagues that waivers clear every day...could I drop Agholor, who I started this week, for Herndon? Usually when a player isn’t eligible to be dropped it doesn’t even give you the option to select them. Would Agholor just come off my starting lineup for this week even though he played or what? He scored zero points so I wouldn’t even be losing anything anyway.

It’s an ESPN league by the way and waivers clear at noon so I gotta figure it out ASAP.

Question though...

In leagues that waivers clear every day...could I drop Agholor, who I started this week, for Herndon? Usually when a player isn’t eligible to be dropped it doesn’t even give you the option to select them. Would Agholor just come off my starting lineup for this week even though he played or what? He scored zero points so I wouldn’t even be losing anything anyway.

It’s an ESPN league by the way and waivers clear at noon so I gotta figure it out ASAP.

I imagine he won't fall off your team since he already technically played.

Yeah he'll still be locked onto your team until week 4 is over on Tuesday. You think Herndon will be claimed before then? I doubt he's on anyone's radar. Never know I guess though.

I imagine he won't fall off your team since he already technically played.

Yeah but what happens? Does it automatically process as a winning waiver claim for me tomorrow morning? Or will it just give me an error message when waivers process today?

Yeah he'll still be locked onto your team until week 4 is over on Tuesday. You think Herndon will be claimed before then? I doubt he's on anyone's radar. Never know I guess though.

I play with some pretty knowledgeable dudes so he’s definitely on their radar. But I think I could just wait til tomorrow and spend a few bucks on him and probably be okay. I do wanna make sure I get him though. If he turns out to be the real deal he’s already had his bye so I could start him every week.

Don’t blame me for the OJ pick, talent isn’t the issue there. Not even the most hardcore of Bucs fans that were there every day of training camp they were allowed could tell you that Arians was gonna relegate OJ to being a blocking TE for more than half the time he’s on the field.

I’d scoop up Herndon now but the only guy on my bench I can drop at the moment on my bench is John Ross and I’m not really trying to drop him til AJ gets back. Just gonna wait til tomorrow and drop Agholor’s bum *** for him.

Im just giving you a hard time. I honestly wasnt even planning on picking him but someone was about to win him with a two dollar bid so I bid him up one just to bid the guy up more. I was not expecting to win him for $3 in an auction league.

Question though...

No, I think the earliest you would be able to drop a starter is Tuesday, but you wont have to spend any money on him since he isn't on waivers due to the bye. Either he will get swooped up before you get to him or you will get to him before anyone else. He is effectively still a free agent since no one claimed him last week.

I'm going to wait it out on offering a trade for Herndon. We should be getting a spleen update on Sam this afternoon.

No, I think the earliest you would be able to drop a starter is Tuesday.

That’s what I figured but I was surprised it was even giving me the option of dropping a starter that already played. I wanna try it out to see what happens but I kinda don’t wanna take the risk of it putting some error message on the Recent Activity for everyone in the league to see and alert them to Herndon :lol:

That’s what I figured but I was surprised it was even giving me the option of dropping a starter that already played. I wanna try it out to see what happens but I kinda don’t wanna take the risk of it putting some error message on the Recent Activity for everyone in the league to see and alert them to Herndon :lol:

At least I thought that was how it worked. I tried it this morning in ESPN with my kicker and it wouldnt let me do it.

Back
Top Bottom