***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I mean who are you starting over Evans

cooks is third inline behind Kupp and Woods

he actually got dropped in my main league.Wanna scoop but I got a ton of receivers

Evans yes. Cooks no

Dropped cooks last week and ain’t looking back. I’ll let someone else deal with him

Was asking for a friend .. cooks never lived up to WR1 imo

IF Kamara is active and you own both Murray and him, what do you do?

Pray

Who would you stream at TE: K. Rudolph( with Thielen out ), Brate ( if Howard sits ) or Jonnu Smith ( if Walker sits )???

Brate regardless if howard sits

Who would you stream at TE: K. Rudolph( with Thielen out ), Brate ( if Howard sits ) or Jonnu Smith ( if Walker sits )???

Irv Smith Jr if you have the stomach for it. He's Minnesota's primary pass catching TE these days (going by per snap ratio) and the thing about him is they run him out of the slot a lot, so I can see a spike in production tonight with Thielen out. Rudolph is strictly TD dependent, but mostly a blocker now, which also means he's always in down at the goal line.

638BB8FD-B288-44CD-AE1D-28A8E2DE7164.jpeg

anyone doing this? I’d be getting Evans and DJ

638BB8FD-B288-44CD-AE1D-28A8E2DE7164.jpeg

anyone doing this? I’d be getting Evans and DJ
Mike Evans> Juju
Kamara> David Johnson

I’d do the trade if your RB depth is stronger than your WR depth. But if you don’t have 2 other really good RBs idk if I’d part with Kamara

Mike Evans> Juju
Kamara> David Johnson

I’d do the trade if your RB depth is stronger than your WR depth. But if you don’t have 2 other really good RBs idk if I’d part with Kamara

DJ and kamara would both be my running back 2. I traded Waller and Gordon for kamara last week.

84C28E2E-0AAE-40D7-9D01-3D7370F674E6.png

got 15 from diggs... would be 17 if it wasnt for that fumble smh... but ill take it... im playing the #1 team in my league... he hasnt lost yet and only has 1 tie...
1572010547099.png

if i dont hear anything by Saturday night im benching him... all my WR play 1pm on Sunday... i ended up dropping howard and just keeping fells from the texans and everett from the rams who im starting from now on

Back
Top Bottom