***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Idk about the bears anymore with the way the offense is playing and leaving them on the field 3/4 the game

Any of these worth playing over Chicago?

Screenshot_20191025-161342_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

I’m so dumb. Didn’t realize my main money league allows TE in the flex. I have Kelce and have been trying to flip Hunter. Probably will keep Hunter and use him in the flex if I need to. Lol.

I’m so dumb. Didn’t realize my main money league allows TE in the flex. I have Kelce and have been trying to flip Hunter. Probably will keep Hunter and use him in the flex if I need to. Lol.

If i cant find a trade for Henry im gonna have to week 10 because half of my squad is on a bye that week. Ill be starting 3 chargers :rolleyes

If it’s just for this week, I would go with Steelers

Co-sign on Pitt defense.

Looking at the schedule... this week maybe more. The next few opponents aint looking appealing and streaming isnt all that bad just looking for 10

Is Pitt defense really the play (any good). Buffalo was looking sad vs Miami until the special teams saved the day with the TD on the onside kick at the end of the game

Last edited:
If Robby gets traded and lands on a legitimate offensive team AJ Green may be getting dumped

Unless Bengals do the right thing and trade AJ

If i cant find a trade for Henry im gonna have to week 10 because half of my squad is on a bye that week. Ill be starting 3 chargers :rolleyes

Looking at the schedule... this week maybe more. The next few opponents aint looking appealing and streaming isnt all that bad just looking for 10

Is Pitt defense really the play (any good). Buffalo was looking sad vs Miami until the special teams saved the day with the TD on the onside kick at the end of the game
Pitt will give u 10+ vs Dolphins I’m sure of that

Mixon ain't happening this season. Bengals all kinds of lost

If they actually don’t trade AJ and he comes back after their bye I think he could be huge down the stretch for some teams that buy low on him in the next week or two.

Now that I think about it I might offer this dude my Gore and Landry for his Mixon :lol: see what happens

Mixon didn’t suck before this year.Their team just fell off a cliff. I think with AJ back it’ll take a lot of attention away and open up their offense again.

plus Cordy Glenn should be coming back shortly so they should get some help at LT

Back
Top Bottom