1571233822544-png.2438257
and
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png
mjcry1.png

3-5 in my main league, 5-3 in work league.

Main league, I'm close to pulling the trigger on a Thielen for Mack trade. I need the RB help badly. Will also pony up some FAAB in an attempt to get Samuels.

Work league, I may lose Conner, and Samuels isn't available. Good thing I have Carson & Jacobs too.

Got W’s in all my leagues.
Waiting to hear news about Conner. I have Snell but he got jacked up too.
My other RBs are AJones, Jamaal, D Freeman (on bye).

AC Joint sprain. Probably misses a week. The profootballdoc dude was saying he would expect him to play next week, but i would bet the steelers are cautious with it.

im 4-4 in my league... feels good cuz i started out 0-3... i hope conner is good i need him for the rest of the year... im very thin at RB and someone just picked up kenyan drake smh..might have to roll with damien williams of conner sits out this week

Trade: Trade Thielen, receive Mack
Scoring: 12 team, Full PPR. 3 WR/2 RB/1 W.R.T flex
Backstory: I am desperate for an RB. Currently I only have Kamara & Latavius (both on bye this week) Damien Williams & Ronald Jones. Not sure how I let it get this bad but that's besides the point. If I make the trade, my WR would be Metcalf, Boyd, John Brown & A.J. Brown.

Do I make the deal today OR do I try and stall and see if I can snag Samuels off waivers tomorrow via FAAB?

AC Joint sprain. Probably misses a week. The profootballdoc dude was saying he would expect him to play next week, but i would bet the steelers are cautious with it.

So he didn't break his collarbone?

Im making the playoffs in all 3 leagues idc, esp work i aint going out like no chump. If not then im ruining everyone else's records with upset :evil:

2-6 (work)
5-3 ( $$ )
3-5 ( $$$ defending champ)

Backstory: I am desperate for an RB. Currently I only have Kamara & Latavius (both on bye this week) Damien Williams & Ronald Jones. Not sure how I let it get this bad but that's besides the point. If I make the trade, my WR would be Metcalf, Boyd, John Brown & A.J. Brown.

Do I make the deal today OR do I try and stall and see if I can snag Samuels off waivers tomorrow via FAAB?

EIBLkVfUYAA2otl.jpg

He isn't a team doctor but he is a doctor. Reports seems to be saying A/C joint injury and not a clavicle injury. I bet he misses a week.

Also, if you do that trade you are just trading one problem for another. A running back will get hurt at some point.

Im dropping the Bears defense in the 2 leagues i got em

1. Gonna use a waiver on Buffalo. They got 4 straight i can rock with

2. Will just stream

I’m glad my high scoring players already had their bye week. My next opponent leads my division and his primary players are on bye (Kupp, Hooper). He has Lamar and also the Pats D...they player each other next week. Something gonna have to give. Unless he start Brissett over Lamar or Titans D over Patriots.

I’m glad my high scoring players already had their bye week. My next opponent leads my division and his primary players are on bye (Kupp, Hooper). He has Lamar and also the Pats D...they player each other next week. Something gonna have to give. Unless he start Brissett over Lamar or Titans D over Patriots.

If it were me id go QB elsewhere and stick with Pats D knowing BB history of taking away your best asset

I was thinking about going Browns D but with no tape on the Allen guy from DEN he could come out balling like Daniel Jones did in his 1st game. And the Browns may Brown it

Philly vs CHI is looking like my play

on espn fantasy can you have 2 defenses? i got new england and not trying to drop them on my bye week

I was thinking about going Browns D but with no tape on the Allen guy from DEN he could come out balling like Daniel Jones did in his 1st game. And the Browns may Brown it

Philly vs CHI is looking like my play
I was thinking Browns too but it can be a trap :lol: I was thinking Seattle vs Tampa but they let Schaub throw for 500 yards or something crazy so ehhhhh

Philly, Den, Dallas and NYJ might be the move

on espn fantasy can you have 2 defenses? i got new england and not trying to drop them on my bye week

What do you mean can you have 2 defenses? Why wouldnt you be able to?

The only thing that would stop someone from having multiple of anything would be the commish setting up position limits.

I was thinking Browns too but it can be a trap :lol: I was thinking Seattle vs Tampa but they let Schaub throw for 500 yards or something crazy so ehhhhh

Philly, Den, Dallas and NYJ might be the move

Yeah def seems like a trap. And Schaub was slinging it for us :lol:

Philly Dallas Indy NYJ (seems like a trap too)

im not getting anything from the RB position this week... if conner is injured its a wrap since mixon is on a bye... that leaves me with ronald jones, mostert and damian williams smh... if connor is good who should be my second running back damian williams, mostert or ronald jones?

Hoping for the best for Conner, not just for fantasy. I cuffed him with Snell who also got injured. Oh well.
AJones and Singletary gotta get it done for me this week

welp i'm already chalking up the L this week

have Cupp, Michael Thomas on bye and Conner likely to sit

waiver wire looking pretty thin

So pick up J. Samuels or M. Walton for the flex position? I mean I already have Singletary but I wouldnt mind having a back up for the flex

Seems like a lateral move. Usually you don't wanna trade a WR like Thielen in PPR. Too valuable.
RB is a more injury prone position and Mack's playoff schedule looks tough.
On the other hand, it's harder to find an RB on the waiver wire. You have to get lucky. You CAN find 10 pts on the waiver wire from a WR though. Maybe see if you can get a decent pass catching RB for Boyd, Metcalf, J. Brown.

Back
Top Bottom