***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Snagged Eagles D off waivers this morning.

Need a flex this week though.

AP @ Bills
or
Henry vs Packers

damn kicker and DEF on a bye this week

bout to spend this $5 per pick up lol

Slye or Elliot at K ?

jets against Miami or NE defense?

feel like Miami def playing better BUT its hard to sit NE after they've done so well the last 8 weeks... keep going til they actually don't do anything?

Last edited:
Miami or NE defense?

feel like Miami def playing better BUT its hard to sit NE after they've done so well the last 8 weeks... keep going til they actually don't do anything?

Cmon man re-read what you just asked. Completely understandable is you had another viable defense to play like dude who had SF but really the Dolphins :stoneface:

Give Michel & Nuk
Receive Chubb & Lockett

:nerd: (standard)

Watson
Fournette Michel Gordon Ekeler
Nuk Thomas AJ Mclaurin Sutton
Waller Henry
Bills
Lambo

Sucks losing Nuk but having a sure fire RB paired with Fournette will be nice. Lockett is consistent as well with upside

Last edited:
I would still start the Pats defense vs Ravens. They’re gonna have a lot of up front action on defense to contain Lamar and the Ravens don’t have the receivers to consistently beat the Pats in man coverage when they bring pressure. If they were able to contain Landry and OBJ I’m sure they can handle Snead and Marquise Brown (yes I know Baker is trash)

Would yall drop Sutton or McLaurin (woth the QB changes) and pick up Samuels?

May be able to trade Samuels to the Conner owner idk yet

Would yall drop Sutton or McLaurin (woth the QB changes) and pick up Samuels?

May be able to trade Samuels to the Conner owner idk yet

All the hype is to get Samuels so might as well. I'd drop Sutton.

And Samuels will not live up to the hype that he's getting. One maybe 2 weeks usage and it won't be near Conner levels

i think most people who are picking up Samuels are doing it with the intention of only using him 1-2 weeks during BYEs. Doubt anyone is picking him up with the mindset he’s gonna be a RB1/2 for the rest of the season. He’s worth a flex tho if Conner is out.

He had 142 yards rushing last season with Conner out against the Patriots. He also had 7 catches for 64 yards against the Raiders, and 53 yards rushing, 3 receptions and a TD against the Saints with Conner out. If you have an expendable guy on your roster you take Samuels if he’s available to throw into your FLEX spot

All the hype is to get Samuels so might as well. I'd drop Sutton.

And Samuels will not live up to the hype that he's getting. One maybe 2 weeks usage and it won't be near Conner levels

Oh i agree and it wouldnt be for me to play long term but really just to keep him off other teams. Mainly my oppoment this week whos tied with me in 2nd, his RB are CMC Hyde & White (Gurley on a bye)

I could consider him i guess right now i have ekeler in the flex

That feel when you own both Kamara and fournette

12D89CD3-8B7D-45EC-ACA5-237C8B57C075.png

Eagles or Cowboys defense? Can choose either in 2 diff leagues.

I went cowboys in work league and havent decided in the other. The last 4 start/sit comparisons saying the play is Eagles - Chicago is just inept NYG turn it over

In my work league defensive points seem to disappear quicker than the one 1 run so I chose cowboys based off what theyve averaged and points against Giants offense

Cowboys avg = 7.14
Defenses vs NYG = 11.38

Eagles avg = 8
Defenses vs CHI = 7

Im going way to deep in to this :rolleyes

Should I start Russel Wilson or Rodgers?
I’m playing Diggs over Hilton and I have Galloday starting. Chris Carson and Cmac RB. Thinking of flexing A.jones over Hilton and or Eckler.

Landry or A.J. Brown ROS? Standard league. Landry’s been so pedestrian I’m almost preferring Brown’s potential upside even if there’s ups and downs.

Should I start Russel Wilson or Rodgers?
I’m playing Diggs over Hilton and I have Galloday starting. Chris Carson and Cmac RB. Thinking of flexing A.jones over Hilton and or Eckler.

What is this, a 5 man league?

Trade one of them for a WR or Tight End upgrade. No need to have two similar dudes wasting away on your bench

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom