***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I grabbed Jaylen the second I heard Conner even had a mild injury. Aside from Juju, Conner is their franchise player on offense. They’re not gonna rush him into a scenario where he could get hurt for a meaningless regular season game

Yahoo users - did you know you can throw any player ruled OUT into an IR slot even if they aren't on IR in real life?

Yahoo users - did you know you can throw any player ruled OUT into an IR slot even if they aren't on IR in real life?

I picked up Josh Gordon and was able to put him directly into the IR slot. he was still listed as IR for like an hour after Pats dropped him

Last edited:
Kid in my league has David Johnson in his IR slot. I thought his season was done and the only update to him is that he was ruled out last night. I think that's stupid :lol: but a loophole I suppose is fair game for everyone.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/identify-...ve-players-yahoo-fantasy-sports-sln28136.html

so the one downfall to the IR slot is you can’t pick anyone Up and drop someone on your bench if they ever get upgraded. So let’s say Johnson gets listed as “questionable” and there’s 99% chance he isn’t gonna play, it won’t allow you to make any waiver moves til he’s downgraded to “Out”

Yes. This is why i preached hard for my work league to get rid of the IR slot. An easy out for folks to hold on to people without having to make real roster decisions. You either hold em or cut bait imo

so the one downfall to the IR slot is you can’t pick anyone Up and drop someone on your bench if they ever get upgraded. So let’s say Johnson gets listed as “questionable” and there’s 99% chance he isn’t gonna play, it won’t allow you to make any waiver moves til he’s downgraded to “Out”

actually you can if you put in the waiver requests while the player is still listed as out. So you pretty much have to put them in Sunday nights instead of waiting for practice to start on Monday. Just anFYI

I was hoping Josh Gordon would end up on a pass heavy team and not the Seahawks who constantly run the ball

1572644036672.png

Would y’all take this trade in a non-ppr league?

I need RB help bad. I have Ingram and D Jonson. I was offered Golden Tate and Shady for my DJ Moore and Jarvis Landry. Should I accept?

Need Josh to blowup his 1st week active so i can flip him. Already roster Russ & Carson dont need a 3rd Seahwak and i wont be playing him over Julio/Thomas got Chark and John Brown as well. Brown being the weakest link of the group

I need RB help bad. I have Ingram and D Jonson. I was offered Golden Tate and Shady for my DJ Moore and Jarvis Landry. Should I accept?

You gonna have to hold off on that. Shady fumbled back to back games and got benched immediately. He may be in the dog house now or he could go right back out there as the #1

Need Josh to blowup his 1st week active so i can flip him. Already roster Russ & Carson dont need a 3rd Seahwak and i wont be playing him over Julio/Thomas got Chark and John Brown as well. Brown being the weakest link of the group
I’m trying to do the same. Got him in both of my leagues.

need trade advice:
.5ppr
waller and ekeler for OBJ and coleman

leaning towards taking it as i have andrews as a backup TE.

my starting roster is:

QB: brees
WR: michael thomas, chark
RB: dalvin cook, ingram
TE: waller/andrews
flex: ekeler

Back
Top Bottom