***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

What is this, a 5 man league?

Trade one of them for a WR or Tight End upgrade. No need to have two similar dudes wasting away on your bench

I have Kelce starting and Henry Hunter on my bench. No it’s 10 man league unfortunately no one likes to trade.

Emanuel sanders or alshon Jeffery in the flex

.5 PPR

Feel like 9ers just gonna feed Coleman... I’m going against him too :smh:

So I know the Niners defense has been great and Fitz has had a rough last three games but if Miles Sanders doesn’t play then I’d be left with nobody on my roster to play in my flex this week because of byes. Would you play Fitz tonight at home vs the Niners or does it seem like Miles Sanders is definitely playing?

0.5 PPR by the way

So I know the Niners defense has been great and Fitz has had a rough last three games but if Miles Sanders doesn’t play then I’d be left with nobody on my roster to play in my flex this week because of byes. Would you play Fitz tonight at home vs the Niners or does it seem like Miles Sanders is definitely playing?

0.5 PPR by the way

sanders was at practice today

I'm desperate for an RB. If I offer Thielen for Chark & Jamaal Williams (he won't do Montgomery, I tried), am I selling myself short? Full-PPR.

Sammy Watkins just cleared waivers in my league should I drop Dede Westbrook for him? My other receivers are Alshon Jeffery, Chris Godwin, Stephon Diggs, and John Brown.

0.5 PPR by the way
sanders was at practice today

Miles Sanders full go at practice and doesn't have the injured tag anymore. I'd play him since Chicago defense against the run is suspect. I might be rolling with Miles as a flex in one of my leagues as well

Is chase Edmonds worth holding onto now or is he basically valueless? The have the 49ers twice, bucs, Seattle, Steelers, and a bye left on their schedule. I’m trying to figure out who to drop and need to drop 2.

50CF1C54-0765-48CF-91E6-635D8B440A04.png

Is chase Edmonds worth holding onto now or is he basically valueless? The have the 49ers twice, bucs, Seattle, Steelers, and a bye left on their schedule. I’m trying to figure out who to drop and need to drop 2.

50CF1C54-0765-48CF-91E6-635D8B440A04.png
Droppable easily

he’s gonna be our multiple weeks and when David Johnson comes back, not worth a roster spot

thanks... i was leaning with damien williams... but if james conner is out then im left with only ronald jones

i am an idiot for dropping tevin coleman... i drafted him but waived him because he was hurt... now hes back and killing it smh

Standard league. Pick 2

Carson vs TB
Jacobs vs Det
Golladay vs Oak
Adams (if he plays) vs Chargers

it’s so hard to choose but it’s a good problem to have :lol:

Back
Top Bottom