***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Was just peeping my matchup. By the time the Sunday 10am games are over, i’ll know what I’m up against. All he’ll have is his kicker. I’ll still have Kelce, Adams and probably Boone to play catch-up.

Anyone have Juju on their bench? He'll finally be active again this week. My current starters at WR are M Thomas, Slayton and AJ Brown. Debating whether Juju is worth putting in over Slayton. Thoughts?

Anyone have Juju on their bench? He'll finally be active again this week. My current starters at WR are M Thomas, Slayton and AJ Brown. Debating whether Juju is worth putting in over Slayton. Thoughts?

Probably risky. Has he even played with Hodges?

Also I'm sure most of us know but if you have someone playing tomorrow who is in your flex position make sure to put them in their actual position just incase someone playing on Sunday gets ruled out so youll have options plugging someone in that flex spot

Last edited:
Also I'm sure most of us know but if you have someone playing tomorrow who is in your flex position make sure to be them in their actual position just incase someone playing on Sunday gets ruled out so youll have options plugging someone in that flex spot

Yup thats my rule of thumb for TNF games.

Very tough one there. Im personally rolling with Brees. I know Jameis has been putting up some numbers the past month but i just cant trust him in the championship when i have Brees on the squad ballin the past few weeks as well as trying to get a first round bye in the NFC

Bro

who’s golladay inn, in the NT league

guy got knocked out first round of playoffs, I tried to scoop up deandre Washington and this dude picked him up...

SMFH

In the finals for my $$ league...

I’m riding the trends and starting Perriman and AJ Brown over Kupp...

let’s get it!! :pimp: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom