***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

The cook injury just killed me...I need 2 of the 4...hoping to hit a Hail Mary...Jalen Richard...Abdullah...Odell...kerryon Johnson....feel like I have to start Abdullah just in case mattison. Goes and I can switch tho

The cook injury just killed me...I need 2 of the 4...hoping to hit a Hail Mary...Jalen Richard...Abdullah...Odell...kerryon Johnson....feel like I have to start Abdullah just in case mattison. Goes and I can switch tho

Nah don’t start Abdullah. Literally anybody on that list would be a better start. Would probably just not even bother with Beckham vs Ravens though.

Any other votes for dion Lewis or Tarik Cohen .5 ppr today? I’ve currently got Cohen in my lineup.

thanks very much friends

Chark coming off that ankle injury that forced him to miss last week or Golladay?

Randomly picked up the Rams tight end yesterday and put him in my starting lineup. Glad to see he got me 30 points!

:sick:

The fact he was even out there for a championship matchup is baffling. Regardless if this is happened to be an 8 man league or something, currently there are NOT any TEs that are hotter over the last 3 weeks.

:smh:

Full PPR

Dion Lewis or DeAndre Washington?

Washington

I need some help for the super bowl today.. with Henry likely out, who should I play? His backup dion Lewis? Or Tarik Cohen?

.5 point PPR

please Halp :smh:

Lewis aint about to do ---- vs the Saints

Beckham & Richard

Matt Ryan or Ryan Tannehill

Matt Ryan

Chark coming off that ankle injury that forced him to miss last week or Golladay?

Golladay

Good luck. I'm rolling with Baker against the Ravens looking for revenge smh.

Also semi-related but would you guys roll with Landry or Samuel in standard?

Revenge? What revenge narrative you creating? Browns handled the Ravens earlier in the season, before the Ravens really took off and got all the way hot.

Landry is the play

Revenge? What revenge narrative you creating? Browns handled the Ravens earlier in the season, before the Ravens really took off and got all the way hot.

Landry is the play

Ravens looking to avenge that loss. I could see Baker getting beat up today and finishing in the negative.

Ravens looking to avenge that loss. I could see Baker getting beat up today and finishing in the negative.

The way you wrote it and i read it as Baker is looking for revenge. Anyways with all that said you still gonna put him out there for your ship?

No other options?

The way you wrote it and i read it as Baker is looking for revenge. Anyways with all that said you still gonna put him out there for your ship?

No other options?

It's literally Baker, Duck, or Blough :sick: ... unless I roll the dice with Taysom

It's literally Baker, Duck, or Blough :sick: ... unless I roll the dice with Taysom

DAMN! Yeah i guess Baker is your best bet from a QB stand point.

Hill is def the big gamble but nah im not about that life. Good luck man. If Baker can get you at least 15 i think you gotta be happy with that (sad but yeah)

DAMN! Yeah i guess Baker is your best bet from a QB stand point.

Hill is def the big gamble but nah im not about that life. Good luck man. If Baker can get you at least 15 i think you gotta be happy with that (sad but yeah)

I'm just praying he's not a -8 or something :lol:

Well before the season officially ends, I want to pour one out for probably 2 of the greatest (on paper) drafted/acquired fantasy teams ive ever assembled. (and not make the championship)

Especially being the FIRST time ive held this many drafted guys in to week 16

Drafted = *
Trade = ^
FA = •

Eliminated in semis:
Watson*
Chubb^ Fournette* Gordon* Ekeler* Singletary•
Thomas* Lockett^ Beckham^ Perriman•
Waller• Henry•
Broncos
Gould

9th place (4-9):
Wilson^ Brees•
Gurley* Gordon• Mack* Carson* Mattison•
Thomas^ Julio* Chark• J.Brown•
Waller•
Seahwaks
Koo

cgUXjEe.gif

ESPN bot updating Saquons stats. Is it just me? He supposed to have 100 yards rushing with a TD

Still can’t believe someone out of the playoffs scooped up deandre Washington when I was gonna start him over laird

I probably was gonna lose either way but that’s so trash

Back
Top Bottom