***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

For those who do auction drafts-
My work league does a budget of $100. What’s the max $ you’d allocate to obtain CMC and Chubb? Feel like both are going to go for at least $30

Just did a mock and set it up with a queue of players .. as they started coming off the board my picks landed

1. Julio
2. Tyreek
3. Thielen
4. A Jones
5. Montgomery

First 3 is nice but idk about the RB afterwards

Yo what’s good with jay ajayi. How has he not been picked up by a team yet?
If you got space on your bench, might not be a bad pickup. Assuming he goes to the Texans, I can't see Duke Johnson being a work horse. But it's still way too early to tell

Solid all throughout imo. I feel you'll be using Pettis/Samuel/someone else in Flex more often than not, as Im not bullish on josh jacobs. Monty to RB2.

Side note: Draft Austin Ekeler, guys.

You got some intel on the Melvin situation? I don’t think he comes back at all this year. I drafted Ekeler last night at the end of the 7th round.

Looks like Keke won't be ready until week 2, dropped him and picked up Damion Willis for that lottery ticket

I just dont see mg3 signing before the start of the season, holding out possibly up until week 10. Ekeler has been proven when given the chance. He's a ppr monster and even has stand alone value if gordon does return.

Looks like Keke won't be ready until week 2, dropped him and picked up Damion Willis for that lottery ticket

Nah bro I wouldn’t do that :lol: AJ could be back by Week 3 or 4 and then you dropped Keke for the Bengals like #5 WR.

Ekler with a flier on Jackson as the last pick.

I think Zeke will be back but last 2 picks I went Pollard and Jackson with no kicker.

Gonna let this play itself out and drop someone later for a K once the first games roll around.

Can zeke sign

Man oh man

He’s not signing until they give him as much or more than Gurley. Idk when that’s gonna happen so that’s why I just didn’t even wanna deal with the headache.

I just dont see mg3 signing before the start of the season, holding out possibly up until week 10. Ekeler has been proven when given the chance. He's a ppr monster and even has stand alone value if gordon does return.
Thinking Jackson is the better pick imo. Ekeler is going to be used like Tarik Cohen and Sproles in more dynamic situations. Jackson will be the work horse

Thinking Jackson is the better pick imo. Ekeler is going to be used like Tarik Cohen and Sproles in more dynamic situations. Jackson will be the work horse

Agreed but it’ll depend on game script who’s the more valuable one each week.

forget james washington

the sleeper late round WR u need is JJ Arcega Whiteside

Alshon gonna be gone mid szn

Just did a mock and set it up with a queue of players .. as they started coming off the board my picks landed

1. Julio
2. Tyreek
3. Thielen
4. A Jones
5. Montgomery

First 3 is nice but idk about the RB afterwards

love it.

would have rathered a different WR than theilen for 3rd but def not mad at it.

where you pick 9?

If you got space on your bench, might not be a bad pickup. Assuming he goes to the Texans, I can't see Duke Johnson being a work horse. But it's still way too early to tell

I def picked him up. I’m just wondering how no team has picked him up, let alone how he’s not starting. It’s not like he’s old or washed. He just had a bad injury last year but was a beast before that.

Screenshot_20190828-161029_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
Standard 12 man league, first draft so far

Back
Top Bottom