***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

From the lead beat writer of the Rams.

I think there’s no way in hell he’s only going to be targeted 3 times per game in the pass game though. Dude had 3 or more catches in all but one game last year and had 10 catches vs the Eagles alone in one game.

10 Team Auction Draft, $200

upload_2019-8-28_23-17-55.png

yeah i know, 3 QBs. i was trying to bid up Brees :lol:

CMC is going so high in auction drafts... as I said before though, I'm fine with paying a premium for a stud with durability. It's gold.

Man, I joined one this year for this first time and did my first mock yesterday. This was me after the first 3 picks

84636561-DB19-4FBA-AEA0-A203D1D8CA63.gif

I was happy with the team I drafted though

3C5058E8-42EA-40D8-B4F4-86E85924E59C.jpeg

Marlon Mack should not be going for more money than Montgomery and Sony Michel. And Latavius Murray should damn sure not be going for only $1 more than James Washington.

Marlon Mack should not be going for more money than Montgomery and Sony Michel. And Latavius Murray should damn sure not be going for only $1 more than James Washington.

It looks like espn fixed it this morning. They put what the player has been going for next to the player and looks like it finally got bumped up to 20. Latavius is at 4 now instead of 2. It’s ppr so that’s why Michel was so cheap.

But they still have ekeler at 4, AJ green at 6, and Brenda at 2. I’m going some value shopping in drafts.

Long story short ESPN is the worst fantasy app for a reason

If ya don't have Zeke but want Pollard, what round is acceptable?

Idk but I’m getting Pollard in my big money league draft on Sunday. After the recent comments by Jerry that “they need Zeke for the playoffs” I’m beginning to think this **** is gonna drag out a while. And in the meantime you can get a RB1 for possibly a good portion of the season at a Round 9 or so price.

From the lead beat writer of the Rams.

I think there’s no way in hell he’s only going to be targeted 3 times per game in the pass game though. Dude had 3 or more catches in all but one game last year and had 10 catches vs the Eagles alone in one game.

Dude got PAID last year. Gurley gonna get his work

Idk but I’m getting Pollard in my big money league draft on Sunday. After the recent comments by Jerry that “they need Zeke for the playoffs” I’m beginning to think this **** is gonna drag out a while. And in the meantime you can get a RB1 for possibly a good portion of the season at a Round 9 or so price.

Yup, I was planning ekeler in the 9th, pollard in the 10th, and Darwin Thompson in the 11th hoping that ekeler and or pollard would play for like 3 or 4 weeks and by that time Thompson would start to gain market share in that backfield

Yup, I was planning ekeler in the 9th, pollard in the 10th, and Darwin Thompson in the 11th hoping that ekeler and or pollard would play for like 3 or 4 weeks and by that time Thompson would start to gain market share in that backfield

That Melvin Gordon **** is going the distance. Wouldn’t count on him playing til Week 10 if at all. Ekeler and Darwin are going in the 7th and 8th rounds in 12 team leagues.

That Melvin Gordon **** is going the distance. Wouldn’t count on him playing til Week 10 if at all. Ekeler and Darwin are going in the 7th and 8th rounds in 12 team leagues.

Depends on the platform. ESPN has him at like 94 and yahoo at 104. Darwin Thompson isn’t going in the top 130 in either formats. But either way, 7th round would still be a steal for a guy who could potentially be putting up 15 points per week for 10 weeks

Capture.JPG

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/draftanalysis?tab=SD&pos=ALL&sort=DA_AP&count=100

Capture2.JPG

https://fantasy.espn.com/football/livedraftresults

Last edited:
This is why I asked about Pollard. In no way am I taking the risk on Zeke or Melvin; I did it with Bell last year and it clearly didn't work out. I'd gladly take him (Pollard) a bit later on though if he's there.

This draft does have at least two Cowboy fans tho :nerd:

This is why I asked about Pollard. In no way am I taking the risk on Zeke or Melvin; I did it with Bell last year and it clearly didn't work out. I'd gladly take him (Pollard) a bit later on though if he's there.

This draft does have at least two Cowboy fans tho :nerd:

I thought the same thing last year because I did the same with Bell but handcuffed him real early with James Conner so I was fine. But if melvin gordon starts to fall to the 5th or 6th rounds in drafts then im taking him and ekeler back to back and locking up one of the best backfields in the NFL. I would have probably had to have taken Ekeler if I drafted Gordon so its a sunk cost for me anyways. But if I can spend a 6th and a 7th to lock up a guaranteed 15 points a game im doing it in a heartbeat.

With that being said, ESPN is still showing he is going in the top 30. **** that. I'm drafting Ekeler and then offering the gordon owner dog**** after 4 weeks hoping he eats half the time Gordon sits out.

Its basically the same thing for me with AJ Green. I absoultely hate the dude in the 40-60 range, but now that he is dropping down to 70 in all platforms I absolutely love the value. Ill eat 4 games if he comes back as a high end WR 2/low end WR 1. I'm definitely not taking the risk on both though

macbk macbk whats the good word on Quincy Enunwa? He doesnt even appear to be getting drafted, but in the games he was playing healthy last year he was easily Darnold's favorite target. Dude got me through 5 weeks of not having a second wide receiver because he would be good for 8-10 targets a game.

Depends on the platform. ESPN has him at like 84 and yahoo at 102. Darwin Thompson isn’t going in the top 130 in either formats. But either way, 7th round would still be a steal for a guy who could potentially be putting up 15 points per week for 10 weeks

The Chargers bye is also Week 12. So idk what they’re gonna do if for the first 9 weeks they’re playing great and Ekeler and Justin Jackson are playing great at that point. No way they’d immediately throw him in there Week 10. So then do you put him in the week before your bye week...or does he not play at all til Week 13? This is why no matter the price I’m just staying completely away.

The Chargers bye is also Week 12. So idk what they’re gonna do if for the first 9 weeks they’re playing great and Ekeler and Justin Jackson are playing great at that point. No way they’d immediately throw him in there Week 10. So then do you put him in the week before your bye week...or does he not play at all til Week 13? This is why no matter the price I’m just staying completely away.

That's a good point, I hadn't really considered byes. I'm not entirely convinced this lasts all the way until week 10 though. Either way, if he is getting drafted at 30 im not touching him with a 30 foot pole. Im drafting Ekeler in every league I can get him though

My league is set to roster size of 17. 10 starters and 7 bench. I feel like 7 is OD. What do you think?

My league is set to roster size of 17. 10 starters and 7 bench. I feel like 7 is OD. What do you think?

6 with an IR is OD to me. 7 just rewards laziness and eliminates hard decisions. Ive played in a few 5 bench leagues and those are honestly really tough. At some point in the season you will have to cut a really good player

Back
Top Bottom