***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Should I drop John Brown in favor of Demariyus Thomas?

Last edited:
Debating on scooping up Kenny Stills in case he gets traded or released in the next day. Even if he stays with the Dolphins he could possibly put up some numbers similar to D-Jax last year for a few games as long as Fitz is QB.

draft at 8:30 espn league.. 10th pick out of 12. kind of torn if I wanna go zero RB or not

We had to move our ESPN keeper over to Yahoo because of ESPN's godawful setup for keeper leagues. Draft is Monday night. 10th pick.

ESPN’s format is awful.

Yahoo >

Imo.

I prefer Yahoo too. Go back a page or two in this thread to last night. We started to draft & and it turned out everyones keeper, no matter the round, were defaulted into R1 and ESPN chat confirmed this is how it's set up at this time. You aren't able to assign to ANY round "other than the first few" :sick: .

Nothing better than on a Sunday afternoon getting that purple "Touchdown!" notification on your phone :lol: :pimp: .

Been mocking for 10team 10th pick

1st time ive been able to put something together im ok with, also 1st time ive experimented WR/RB

Screenshot_20190830-190441_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Alright so I ended up having the 8th pick not the 10th :lol: out of 12

what do we think? was able to get a lot of the guys I was targeting.. kinda regret passing on Kelce for JuJu and Kupp got scooped one pick before I took Moore :smh:

Rivers
Michel, Montgomery, Ekeler, Darwin Thompson, D. Henderson
Nuk, JuJu, DJ Moore, Calvin Ridley, Desean Jackson
Mark Andrews
Bears D
GZ

Alright so I ended up having the 8th pick not the 10th :lol: out of 12

what do we think? was able to get a lot of the guys I was targeting.. kinda regret passing on Kelce for JuJu and Kupp got scooped one pick before I took Moore :smh:

Rivers
Michel, Montgomery, Ekeler, Darwin Thompson, D. Henderson
Nuk, JuJu, DJ Moore, Calvin Ridley, Desean Jackson
Mark Andrews
Bears D
GZ

I don’t hate it. Your running backs are going to be thin after the first few weeks when Gordon comes back but you should be fine if you are aggressive on the waivers. I’m picking up another QB ASAP though

Any of yall using apps n such for draft/season advice?

Ive never used any, but soem dudes at work swear by em

Rivers always balls out to start the season. It’s the second half of each year he tails off.

So the zeke owner in my league is desperate. Thinking of offering him Saquon for his Zeke and Kelce... He's a new player so maybe i can convince him

So the zeke owner in my league is desperate. Thinking of offering him Saquon for his Zeke and Kelce... He's a new player so maybe i can convince him

I would only do that if you have Pollard.

Zeke is not coming back til they make him the highest paid RB in the league.

Back
Top Bottom