***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

In a Standard League would you draft Melvin Gordon in the 4th round and handcuff him with Justin Jackson or just take Sony Michel if he’s available?

I'd love to get your guys thoughts. 12 team picked 7th.

Yahoo hated it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 4.12.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-29 at 4.12.35 PM.png
    172.7 KB · Views: 23
I'm tight. ESPN is TRASH for keeper leagues.

Work league was set to start drafting at 7 tonight. We all enter the draft, and everyones keepers are defaulted to R1. Apparently on ESPN you cannot designate specific rounds for a keeper; it's defaulted to the first few rounds :sick: . The other issue is we have someone auto-drafting from overseas, and it's already the wee hours of the morning where he is.

Now we have to push the draft back to Monday night and might need to use a different interface.

Walking into my auction keeper draft with Mahomes, Chubb, n Kerryon Johnson plus 3/4 of my budget left. Looking to add an elite WR and either Montgomery or if I miss, another rb1.

Hoping my league isn’t high on Montgomery. Idk if I’m reading too many of @bishopstrong’s posts, but DM is one of my must have targets.

Just finished up draft #2 .. after going WR/WR i drooped the ball on getting backups :smh:

1. Nuk
2. Thomas
3. Fournette
4. Michel
5. M.Gordon
6. Watson
7. Bears
8. Green
9. Ekler
10. Drake
11. Cohen
12. Washington
13. Fairbairn
14. Doyle (Hooper Ebron Reed Rudolph out there still)

1st draft of the year tonight. Had 14th pick in 14 manager league. :sick:

Was pissed going in, so said f__k it and made some risky picks

Feedback? I'm already dropping Gano, didn't realize he was banged up. Not that the kicker is a big deal.

Untitled.png

Man montgomery was sitting there goin deeper n deeper and right when i wanted to pull the trigger he went 4 picks before me :smh:

I took M.Gordon was gonna double back for him and poof

Man montgomery was sitting there goin deeper n deeper and right when i wanted to pull the trigger he went 4 picks before me :smh:

I took M.Gordon was gonna double back for him and poof

How late did Montgomery go?

I’m in a 10 man $1,000 buy-in draft on Sunday where I’m the 10th pick and I’m probably going to take him with that first pick of the second round.
No doubt, I definitely see growth for him this season. Should hopefully be super solid for him! Thoughts on the rest of my team?

Who else are you trying to score?

No doubt, I definitely see growth for him this season. Should hopefully be super solid for him! Thoughts on the rest of my team?

Who else are you trying to score?

Your team is stacked, I just don’t like Cam or Cousins as your QB’s though.

I’m trying to figure out whether it would be worth it for me to stack my WR’s and go with Beckham and Tyreek or Michael Thomas with the back to back or my RB’s and grab like Chubb and Dalvin or Connor and Dalvin or Gurley and Dalvin. Orrr just grab one WR and one RB and be more balanced.

Had my first draft last night. 12 man ppr league. What do you guys think?

QB - Cousins

RB- Chubb, Montgomery, J. White, Ekeler, L. Murray, & Pollard

WR - Julio, Edelman, Kupp, C. Davis, Fitz

TE - Jimmy Graham

Defense - Browns

K - Jake Elliott

I took Cousins in the last round, but I’m starting to second guess. Trubisky, Jimmy, & Darnold all went undrafted. Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom