***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Yeah I was in trade talks with the dude that has him right after the draft. Discussion went dead and just yesterday he asked if I was still interested. I politely said nah I’m good bruh

This dude in my league has continued to ask for him every day.

This is my team (except I traded Dede for Kupp last night)

0090045D-4B2B-4AE3-8361-74C95D507080.png

A69CF501-7664-47A6-8381-B105B1E0777C.png

This is his team

9AA33732-26F6-4C5B-AFAE-CD91AEA083F6.png

EF078CF5-1B83-4D2C-88FB-C7C82410A200.png

What do you think I should ask for as the trade? I offered him Beckham and Sony for Michael Thomas and Fournette last night to see if he’d bite since he wants him so bad.

My Beckham and Moncrief for his Michael Thomas and Kirk (or Marvin Jones)?

0.5 PPR

Currently projected to lose by 10 after a dud from Rodgers...worth adding NYJ D/ST vs. Buf to replace NE D/ST vs. Pit?

Could drop Mark Andrews (Ertz is my starter), Ballage, or NE D/ST (though waiver wire is scare for a decent D/ST so leaning against)

Betting AB **** to the Pats....

Think about it.... hell if they signed Flash...

Tyrell Williams bout to eat. Glad I swooped him up in my 10 Team superflex league
I’d pump the brakes on Tyrell a bit. Derek Carr hates throwing deep and that’s where Tyrell excels. Think Amari Cooper over the past two years. Still gonna be well worth where you drafted him, but I wouldn’t be expecting a full blown monster.

Hunter Renfrow too :pimp: :pimp:

Edelman 2.0
Yeah I expect Renfrow and Waller to be big beneficiaries.

AB tryna sabotage my team man. Hopefully he lands in a good situation quickly. Good thing I have Nuk & Juju still.

But I picked up Renfrow. Would y’all start him or Corey Davis in place of AB? PPR league btw

Back
Top Bottom