***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

One league I’m in realized my roster moves method and someone got sensitive about it.
I drop the kicker to get someone off waivers and then drop someone at the last second to get a kicker again.
Nothing wrong with that and is common practice in a lot of leagues.
Dude called it out and said we only have this many bench spots blah blah blah and that my method disrupts the integrity of the league blah blah blah.
Sucks that this league is one where we all know each other very well but someone calls out my antics, which again is nothing wrong.

Commish put up a vote and will decide what and how to do things afterwards.

Yay fantasy.

This isn’t even all that shady. I borderline cheat in my yahoo leagues because they don’t lock bench players. I basically drop my kickers and defenses every week, stream the back up running backs or potential break out wide receivers ever week starting Thursday, then if the starter doesn’t get hurt I drop them and do it again with the early games Sunday. Usually just end up streaming a kicker and defense during the 3:25 games or late Sunday night games.

It’s a total glitch in yahoo, but if it’s there I’m ****ing doing it

Arob should be better this year imo. 2 years removed from his ACL tear, the mental aspect of it should be completely gone so he'll just be out there playing instead of having re-injury in the back of his mind.

Even if your QB sucks, if you're getting 10+ targets per game you're gonna put up solid points more often than not.

Its annoying but leagues are run better when there is a waiver wire fee for pick ups.. ex like $5 or something

Arob should be better this year imo. 2 years removed from his ACL tear, the mental aspect of it should be completely gone so he'll just be out there playing instead of having re-injury in the back of his mind.

Even if your QB sucks, if you're getting 10+ targets per game you're gonna put up solid points more often than not.

Agreed

Would have grabbed him if I had a chance. If Mitch improves his field vision, dude would feast last year and even more this year

Wuzzup with ESPN Fantasy? Looks like every team's score in my league output is being doubled? Dudes whose team got 18 is showing 36 on the scoreboard. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Really hoping that dud from Davante Adams doesn’t **** me over this week. :smh:

Also glad I took the 'wait and see' approach for Montgomery. 6 carries? Yuck.

Last edited:
Yo wtf Mike effing Davis. I have been cussing out Nagy all night yesterday. I have so many takes for the bears right now :smh:

Had no idea ESPN got rid of normal fantasycast.

The platform is straight garbage now. All that money and they can't even provide a decent fantasy interface :smh:

Back
Top Bottom