***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I need to figure this out I need to arrange this line up.
Im in standard
Capture.PNG

Maybe golladay over juju but the rest is solid

This dude is starting Peyton Barber and Gus Edwards as his RB’s this week and his only other RB is Leveon on bye. Thinking about offering him Gallman in a deal. What do you guys think would be a good deal I could include Gallman in with him? Or should I just keep him? Was thinking of how I could steal Bell from him. Or maybe just do a deal for Shepard.

My team

4C553943-CE4C-4795-A79A-61B8AF428083.png

0BF08E13-766A-481F-95BF-4D13501F49BF.png

His team

75524D66-DD91-4CCF-918E-A0E8241CBCDB.png

2DFD4DE9-86B2-490D-B841-D11165BDD9D6.png

Meh i can see why he would be available, but also why he should be rostered. Not like he's a sure fire start guy

Yeah it's 12man league and about 2 or 3 people always try to keep high waiver rank.
Even Phillip Lindsay sitting in there.

Last edited:
Yeah it's 12man league and about 2 or 3 people always try to keep high waiver rank.

Thats how i am unless im desparate or the guy is must have. otherwise i take my chances with them clearing waivers

I set an alarm for 330ish and see if the guy i want clears, if he does i add him then go back to sleep

Meh i can see why he would be available, but also why he should be rostered. Not like he's a sure fire start guy
he wouldn't be dropped in my league

biggest name to get dropped in mine is Landry and in which the guy who dropped him should have kept him since he's got nothing but random bums on his bench

OJ Howard got droppped (2 leagues standard). While I do not roster 2 TE, im looking ahead to Waller having a bye week 6.

I feel like its a must I grab Howard vs finding some fill in come week 6 and may get 2 points from them.

I know OJ hasnt done squat and is no lock for points but that potential upside is huge. Who would i drop though :rolleyes

Wilson
Gurley Mack Carson Gordon White
Julio Thielen Boyd McLaurin Hollywood
Waller
Bears
Lil Zane

Watson
Fournette Gordon Ekeler Michel Singletary
Hopkins Thomas AJ Ross McLaurin
Waller
Bears
Zane G.

Anyone? :nerd:

Think I gotta just ride it out and see what happens come week 6. Unless I drop Ross in League2 & White in League1

I’m weak at TE and very deep at WR. I have Julio, Hopkins, Godwin, Kupp, Hollywood, and Sutton. I can only play 4 of those guys. I’m gonna try and get Kittle, would it be wiser to trade Godwin or Hollywood? What do you guys think?

.5 ppr - Carson or Shady?

:lol: I have no idea, I don’t even know him

What kinda offer would you try to do with him?

Offer a combo of Fuller & Miles or Gallman and see if he bites for Shepard? Doubt he'll move Bell.

.5 ppr - Carson or Shady?

Offer a combo of Fuller & Miles or Gallman and see if he bites for Shepard? Doubt he'll move Bell.

Would you rather move Sanders or Gallman? Only reason I’m maybe thinking about hanging onto Gallman is cause the Giants have a Week 11 bye and they’d be stupid to bring him back before then.

Back
Top Bottom