***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

Got
Goff
Kupp
Lockett
Carson
All playing right now and can't complain
Would like Goff to get another TD though

Down 46 going into Sunday. Could’ve been worse if Woods caught that TD but I think my squad can rally. Need Julio and Matty Ice to go off

Man I got Russ Gurley and Carson going tonight (in the same lineup) :sick:

The one rare time your (multiple on 1 team) TNF guys show up and show out :smokin

Screenshot_20191003-221136_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Idk what McVay is doing in this offense. Gurley has a solid start to the game rushing then barely rushes for long stretches and they just have him in there blocking. Goff out here throwing almost 50 times in a fairly close game coming off damn near 70 attempts a few days ago.

i would understand if dude was lighting it up but his QBR been trash both games

Idk what McVay is doing in this offense. Gurley has a solid start to the game rushing then barely rushes for long stretches and they just have him in there blocking. Goff out here throwing almost 50 times in a fairly close game coming off damn near 70 attempts a few days ago.

i would understand if dude was lighting it up but his QBR been trash both games
Yeah, I'd love to see McVay use Gurley on more short throws coming out the backfield. I thought that those plays were there most of the night and it would've helped Goff out a bit. Goof looked okay tonight though, but there were times were he was just careless with some throws.

Now I gotta deal with Cooks concussion going into next week. I hope he’s alright with this extra days of rest.
All I got left is DJ Moore and JuJu:sick::sick:

Would y’all rather have Mike Williams or Curtis Samuel for the rest of season in a full PPR league?

Would y’all rather have Mike Williams or Curtis Samuel for the rest of season in a full PPR league?
I drafted mike Williams thinking he was due for a break out but he’s been hurt. He’s got the better QB. But more competition for targets

Last question for yall. Full point PPR league.

My Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, and Damien Williams

for Greg Olsen, Tyreek Hill, and Devonta Freeman

I need a tight end pretty bad. Right now I have OJ howard and Chris Herndon. My Backup QB is Rivers so I don't really think there is a big fall off from Rodgers there.

Sorry for the repeated post. Didn’t get answered the last time.
.5 PPR Should I trade dissley and R. Woods for lev bell?

With the trade I have Fournette, CMC, t Coleman, penny and lev as my rbs
Golladay, Diggs, Sutton, gallop, Landry, Kirk, as my WRs
Kittle is my TE.

THANKS

Last question for yall. Full point PPR league.

My Julio Jones, Aaron Rodgers, and Damien Williams

for Greg Olsen, Tyreek Hill, and Devonta Freeman

I need a tight end pretty bad. Right now I have OJ howard and Chris Herndon. My Backup QB is Rivers so I don't really think there is a big fall off from Rodgers there.

Nah

Kittle is my TE.

THANKS

Yes

Kittle is my TE.

THANKS
I would do this. Covered at TE and then loaded at RB

I drafted mike Williams thinking he was due for a break out but he’s been hurt. He’s got the better QB. But more competition for targets
Still think he turns it around, this weekend might be when he does

I’m not dropping him :lol:

Kittle is my TE.

THANKS

Yes, you dont need the second tight end and Robert Woods appears to only have been good last year due to Kupp tearing his ACL. Take it and run.

Still think he turns it around, this weekend might be when he does

I’m not dropping him :lol:

Yeah someone else dropped him in a trade. I have Samuels rotting on my bench and my other receivers are Keenan Allen, Julio, and Cooper Kupp so realistically he will never see my starting lineup. I figured with Williams at least if Keenan Allen gets hurt I have someone who can step in an replace him. **** it, im picking him up.

Back
Top Bottom