Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today is the 46th anniversary of the GOAT's passing. Oh yeah, Pacman definitely putting on a beatdown tonight. Thurman getting bloodied up for sure
He can't handle your speed, son!

Last edited:
No links or anything for the low low price of free.99 eh? I really don't know if I wanna put down $75 for this fight.

If I wasn't lazy I could drive downtown to homestead and watch at dnb's but this heat whooped my a__ today. I'm in the house lol.

First row sports dot net or atdhe may have a link or two but them sites sometimes freeze up if you get a bad feed. Lots of pop ups too

Thurman over here booed up with his wife right before the fight in the back. He's def retiring asap

he hasnt fought in his hometown...we get it Spence

It was just a chart with Thurman narrating he was worth $1.5 mil per fight, then $2.5 mil, $3.5 mil, tonight $10 mil, after he wins $20 mil, then 30, 40, $50 mil. I'm with you tho I can see thurman retiring in his early to mid 30s with the way he cupcaking with his wife in the back

Nahhh i didnt. howd it look

It was just a chart with Thurman narrating he was worth $1.5 mil per fight, then $2.5 mil, $3.5 mil, tonight $10 mil, after he wins $20 mil, then 30, 40, $50 mil. I'm with you tho I can see thurman retiring in his early to mid 30s with the way he cupcaking with his wife in the back

Damn this is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom