Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DLH is cross dressing somewhere
upload_2019-7-18_15-31-26.jpeg

I don't understand how Canelita thought he was going to bully DAZN into fighting whoever he wanted in September, after he already agreed before he even signed the contract that he was going to fight Golovkin for a third time. Maybe he'll get his way in December, but I wouldn't be surprised if DAZN plays hardball again. If you really don't like the guy, why not just get it over with it?

Losing out on a giant payday because you want to be petty :lol: :smh:. Clown

I really hope Andy Ruiz beats AJ again in emphatic fashion and becomes the new face of Mexican boxing.

If Manny wins tomorrow, I'm thinking he fights Mikey next.

It's the fight Robert and their dad have wanted.

how is Khan still cashing out though and getting bags? He must have a HUGE following & draw from Middle East and UK whether he wins or loses.

Khan is 1 of the biggest stars in boxing globally, him winning silver medal in the olympics at 17 made him a star in the UK, he's been in reality shows/tabloids a lot in the UK as well. He's got a big South Asian fanbase due to him being Pakistani. Then you add in his religious affiliation being Muslim and that's more fans. He can sell out venues and sell UK PPVs

how is Khan still cashing out though and getting bags? He must have a HUGE following & draw from Middle East and UK whether he wins or loses.

:lol: I gotta see this. Angel Garcia is classic

It's a different dynamic with Teo Sr and Jr, because Angel essentially serves as a mouthpiece for his son, whereas both of the Lopezs talk mad ****.

Jr has chilled out a bit as of late tho, but Sr don't look like he's changing anytime soon.

Last edited:
Khan is 1 of the biggest stars in boxing globally, him winning silver medal in the olympics at 17 made him a star in the UK, he's been in reality shows/tabloids a lot in the UK as well. He's got a big South Asian fanbase due to him being Pakistani. Then you add in his religious affiliation being Muslim and that's more fans. He can sell out venues and sell UK PPVs

Damn I really didnt think dude had it like that and hes only 32. He might as well just keep cherry picking and getting paid as he is. His days of chasing glory are gone and that's okay. Get that bag and stay healthy.

Back
Top Bottom