Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keith runtime Thurman gonna get praised if he beats an almost 41 year old Pacquiao on Saturday lol? That's crazy

:rofl: at runtime . Reminds me of Garcia father complaining how Keith was "running" the whole fight.

Thurman will take that bud fight after he wins this fight with no problem and then retire before he ever has to face Spence.

:rofl: at runtime . Reminds me of Garcia father complaining how Keith was "running" the whole fight.

Thurman will take that bud fight after he wins this fight with no problem and then retire before he ever has to face Spence.

You think so? He just did an interview where he said he has no interest in fighting bud. It's hard to take anything that dude says seriously at this point. It doesnt seem like hes into the fight game at all anymore

Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Keith-Thurman-FULL-INTERVIEW-FACE-TO-FACE-PBC.gif

Manny-Pacquiao-vs-Keith-Thurman-FULL-INTERVIEW-FACE-TO-FACE-PBC.gif

dead.png
dead.png

Thurman could of got a decent payday to fight Spence too but he's ducking... so ya i give him props for fighting a legit fight

You think so? He just did an interview where he said he has no interest in fighting bud. It's hard to take anything that dude says seriously at this point. It doesnt seem like hes into the fight game at all anymore

Bud aint a big draw is what im guessing or am I wrong? It is hard to take anything he says serious and he def aint in the fighting game anymore. Just gonna cash out and be a family man. I aint even mad at him.

How much is he making this fight with Pac?

Manny is making 20 mil but Keith's pay is undisclosed as far as I know

If he beats Pac impressively I definitely wouldn't mind that Thurman vs Bud matchup.

I wonder if Arum would be more or less willing to match Bud up with Thurman though. Probably a lesser payday but also a lesser risk. But if Keith looks like trash and gets a gift decision that Bud vs Thurman fight will probably be signed by Monday.

copped tickets tonight to watch at the movie theatre... they were 20 bucks each...going to wear my mayweather t-shirt for no reason lol... going to bring a small bottle of henny with me :pimp:

It's fair to call Canelo a duck now, no?

DAZN was willing to make the money work for a Kov-Canelo fight, as long as Canelo agreed to fight GGG next May, and he declined.

It's funny to me that Canelita acts like if GGG would have tested positive that he and DLH wouldn't have been saying the same exact ****.

Last edited:
I'm very curious to see if the upcoming purses at HW in boxing will start to make the argument for big men that boxing is a better future than Football. At the elite level, the paydays might end up better than most but not all OL/DL deals

The Athletic podcast with Coppinger and Pugmire mentioned Canelo not happy with the amount of money Golden Boy made off of his name for the DAZN deal and told DLH to open up the books. DAZN is unhappy with DLH because he is not promoting Golden Boy events and they don't know of his whereabouts.

Back
Top Bottom