Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wilder didn't do anything the whole fight then all of a sudden threw that straight and it was lights out lol

he's the modern day Tyson in heavyweight imo... I just want him to fight both Joshua and ruiz and beat both so he can get the respect he deserves

Mike never fought & won against guys as good as Wilder is doing and if he did he struggled. Mike is my guy but the only one he really beat was Spinks.This is much more impressive from Wilder.

Wilder may just run into that person who can be perfect for 12 but right now nobody will do it. Fury gets knocked out in 5 against him in the rematch. Ruiz/Joshua get sent to the heavens in 2-3 :lol:

Are you that high on Dubois out of the HW prospects over Hrgovic, Ajagba, Yoka etc.?

Also, Dubois has no personality and talk game whatsoever
I don't know much about him even though I've heard his name the past couple years. That's why I asked. He's only 22, but if his personality is dry there's not much to work with.

giphy.gif

Mike never fought & won against guys as good as Wilder is doing and if he did he struggled. Mike is my guy but the only one he really beat was Spinks.This is much more impressive from Wilder.

Wilder may just run into that person who can be perfect for 12 but right now nobody will do it. Fury gets knocked out in 5 against him in the rematch. Ruiz/Joshua get sent to the heavens in 2-3 :lol:

I agree... Wilder has beat legit guys while Mike hasn't... but I was more speaking in terms of knockout ability in the heavyweight class...I am happy he's good though... it gives me a reason to watch the heavyweights fight...I forgot how exciting it is to watch them fight... been so caught up just watching welterweight and middleweights fight

Fury smokes wilder again in February just like the first fight

I thought this after the first time they fought but now? Wilder is going to smoke Fury and get him out of there. After what I saw with Fury his last fight he’s not as slick as people think he is. Even when he was slick Wilder still caught him twice and Otto caught him too to the point that could of been stopped.

I’m actually looking forward to it. Tired of hearing this lineal champ thing from Fury.

The cut was a major factor in the Wallin fight and Fury’s a guy who will fight up and down to his competition.

Let’s not forget that the narrative before the first fight was that Fury looked like **** is his tuneups and he was going to get blown outta there. And just like in the Wlad fight, he proved everyone wrong.

The cut was a major factor in the Wallin fight and Fury’s a guy who will fight up and down to his competition.

Let’s not forget that the narrative before the first fight was that Fury looked like **** is his tuneups and he was going to get blown outta there. And just like in the Wlad fight, he proved everyone wrong.

You're paying attention

and stop with the mike slander in here, 88 mike wipes his *** with this clown's entrance gear ... stop it ..

Yall gotta stop this narrative that Mike was the end all be all of all heavyweights. I like Mike just like the next dude but who did he beat? Mike Spinks is the best one on his resume and even he was a light heavyweight.

every good fighter he faced he struggled or lost to and the two elites he faced we already know what happened. If we gonna break stuff down we can...and Mikes my favorite boxer but I gotta call a spade a spade :lol:

Yall gotta stop this narrative that Mike was the end all be all of all heavyweights. I like Mike just like the next dude but who did he beat? Mike Spinks is the best one on his resume and even he was a light heavyweight.

every good fighter he faced he struggled or lost to and the two elites he faced we already know what happened. If we gonna break stuff down we can...and Mikes my favorite boxer but I gotta call a spade a spade :lol:

facts and I’m a Mike fan too but it’s true

So 88 Mike loses to Wilder if spotted 6 rounds?
I think if I was betting, I'm going with Iron Mike. Not going to say what Wilder is doing not impressive, It is.

Back
Top Bottom